BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Everything Furry!

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2012, 02:30 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {sarah}

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline
Default *Snap*"Isn't she Retired?""She is!! She is Sarah's second Retired bear not to menchan, the oldest!!" Please welcome....Cuddles!

Hi, i'm Cuddles. My owner is Leila, i was super happy today cause my certificate finally got to Leila! All of my pawsome friends are excited to have me join, Too! I have 21 Buildabear friends/family, Leila has way more plushes I have in the family, but i can't say them all, there are way to many! Anyways, Sarah made my room Yellow cause my birthday was decided to be on Easter.
I love playing outside and my favorite snack is Strawberry's, and i absoloutly adore Grass and Corn! Leila got me on Valentines day but since i'm a Lamb wanted my birthday to be on Easter. I am gonna get a new Buildabear family member on Easter, its gonna be so fun! And Leila is gonna bring me to her GrandParents house which she always tells me, Is SO fun because its such a small house with a BIG yard and her cousins are ALWAYS there on Holidays!
These are some pictures of me, Leila loves to show them to everyone!
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
There are SOOO many pictures!! Leila just adores me and her other Buildabears! I mean, she does this with ALL OF THEM!!
Anyways, here is my Pet Specific Item.
Anyways, i gotta go! Hope we can all be friends!

----------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed Cuddles words! (:
~Leila

Last edited by sarahleo370; 03-14-2012 at 02:34 PM..
Old 03-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

Congrats on FINALLY getting the certificate! Have fun with Cuddles and enjoy your new Furry Feet!
Old 03-14-2012, 04:39 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Wow. I ♥ him!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:40 PM
sarabeth2hip24
Polar Bear

sarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of light
 sarabeth2hip24 is offline Status: Offline

Cutec:
YOU SHOULD GIVE ME FURRY xD , Joking
Old 03-14-2012, 06:47 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Congratz! c:
Old 03-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: selenaallheart14

Sallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to behold
 Sallheart14 is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations! Enjoy having your furry friend brought to life!
Old 03-24-2012, 06:03 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

congratulations, very cute!
Old 03-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations! Hope you have fun with Cuddles. <3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
dudeee ke$ha was here, gem was here (: