BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Bella2hip4017
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Bella2hip4017

Bella2hip4017 is on a distinguished road
 Bella2hip4017 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by reanna_angel
Welcome to BI. ^,..,^ You have to get at least 10 points to VM, btw. (;
What do you mean by to VM?
Old 04-03-2012, 09:30 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!
I'm Jayden, Jay for short. (:
Old 04-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Hey!You can call me Abby, or Abbles. =]
Remember to read the rules carefully. Cuz when I joined, I was kinda exited and rushed through. lol So try not to make that mistake. Ok, here's some acronyms we use here and their meanings,

*DCT:[Daily chat thread.]The daily chat thread is found in coffee house, They are just threads you can chat with BI people on. They can be random (and very fun) at times. LOL
*VM:[ Visitor message.]When someone posts on your page. You can reply to the message by clicking on the person's profile and then reply.
*Siggie:[Signature]You can make your own, or order one at BI members shops. ( And don't worry it's free! lol) Just give them credit in your siggie.
*Avvie:[Avatar]you probably know what this is. So . . if you don't,
An avatar is the picture above your posts. You can also order these at the shops found in the , Beary creative section.

Levels on BI

Knut-( When you first join)
Polar bear-( You can now make friends , and you must post 10 times in order to become a polar bear)
Trading teddy -(You have to have 100 Non-Fluff posts. Then your allowed in the trading den)
To learn more about becoming a trading teddy click here:
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=57729
Sage bear-(You have to be a Trading Teddy that has had more than 30successful trades.)

That's most of it . . . read the rules, make new friends, be kind to other BI members, and just have an awesome time here.
Vm me if you got any questions or if ya just wanna chat. (;
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, jessica.♥.1d, laura<3, momma.cake.♥