BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2012, 12:07 PM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline
Default Super annoying mail

The cybear zones are so annoying for sending mail! As there are so many words we can't say, it blocks a lot off then you have to alter your message.

I'm not really that bothered about that. It just annoys me when you type a long message then it says you have to change things. Then you change things and it still says "Beary sorry some of these words are not in our bearville dictionary please try later. " And it takes you back to the home screen on cybear zone. So you try again and paste the message into the box. (which I copied before to make sure I didn't lose it) Then it does the same again and doesn't even bother to tell you which words are wrong!

It's just so...so...

URRGGHH!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 12:11 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I know, it has beenl ike that for a while.
Also, when I want to send a bear mail to someone with Instant chat (I am open chat), then it keeps crashing on me (at first, I get the hourglass symbol, then I have to log in again).
Old 04-18-2012, 01:09 PM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline

That happens to me too! But instead it takes me back to where you choose yoru country but when I press USA or whichever country I'm going in it won't do anything!
Old 04-18-2012, 01:32 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

This is one of the reasons I never use bearmail.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:01 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

It did that to me, earlier. I saw a friend that hadn't been on in a very long time last night, but my computer messed up and I couldn't get on for the rest of the night after that. I wasn't able to talk to her when she whispered me, so I wanted to send her a bearmail this morning. It did the "Beary Sorry" thing and took me back to the main screen--it was pretty long. I'm not sure if it sent or not. :\
Old 04-19-2012, 02:37 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I think if you get the "beary sorry", then it wasn't sent.
I also think it is a shame that we don't have an outgoing message folder, so we can see what has actually been sent and what not.
I e-mailed vwhelp a while ago about this, but they did not really believe my problem and just sent me a standard reply about how I sent bear mails and that the words that are not in the dictionary are highlighted and I will be taken back to the message to correct them etc., although I had been telling them that this does NOT happen, that the bear mail is simply gone and I don't have the chance to correct anything and that I DID use words that ARE in the dictionary.
I don't like it when they don't read my e-mails properly (I always explain the problem in detail) and then send me a standard message which makes me look "not smart" was the word, starting with "stu").

Last edited by RachelGirl192; 04-20-2012 at 10:11 AM..
Old 04-19-2012, 07:50 AM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PhineasandFerbFAN
It did that to me, earlier. I saw a friend that hadn't been on in a very long time last night, but my computer messed up and I couldn't get on for the rest of the night after that. I wasn't able to talk to her when she whispered me, so I wanted to send her a bearmail this morning. It did the "Beary Sorry" thing and took me back to the main screen--it was pretty long. I'm not sure if it sent or not. :\
That's what happens to me sometimes too
Old 04-20-2012, 11:00 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

We tested the game and we did not get the same result. We were able to send a bearmail with no problem.
I suggest that you try to refresh the page and clear your cache.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT