BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-11-2012, 08:23 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SkylarFootball11
personaly i hate that.
like if i bought another closet, obviously it's because my attic and my first closet is full. i don't want another that's just a copy of my last -_______-
same with the tree houses, polar bear igloos, everything that does that
I wish it were different, but if that worked all the servers wouldn't be able to store that much data and would probably crash :P
Old 04-11-2012, 10:07 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
I just grew my second treehouse, and instead of giving me a second room, both tree-houses lead to the same exact room.

Is that intended to work like that?
Most likely because if you have the toy box for storing your extra accessories you can have several, but they all go to the same inventory...and only have 20 pages. (I have 3 of them ) It's only like another access point to the same place lol
Old 04-21-2012, 05:44 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AshtonCyBearGuide
Hi kassiered -

Please send us a formal bug report to vwhelp@buildabear.com with the following information:

Username:
Description of bug:
When it happened:
Time it happened:
Where it happened:
Browser:

Let me know if your email is sent!

Thanks,
AshtonCyBearGuide
Yep, just sent it - since it happens every time, on any den.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:30 AM
bearlover1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: abbiewarmheart31

bearlover1 is on a distinguished road
 bearlover1 is offline Status: Offline

i know i think they shold have given you a second floor to you first tree house
Old 04-21-2012, 08:32 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by bearlover1
i know i think they shold have given you a second floor to you first tree house
It's not a second floor - I have two treehouse plants, but they both go to the same 'room', instead of going to two separate rooms that I could decorate.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:07 AM
bearlover1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: abbiewarmheart31

bearlover1 is on a distinguished road
 bearlover1 is offline Status: Offline
Default WOW

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
It's not a second floor - I have two treehouse plants, but they both go to the same 'room', instead of going to two separate rooms that I could decorate.
That is the worst thing i have ever heard of contact them and complain
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT