BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-20-2012, 12:28 PM
FruityPear
Polar Bear

FruityPear has a spectacular aura aboutFruityPear has a spectacular aura aboutFruityPear has a spectacular aura about
 FruityPear is offline Status: Offline
Default Pig Purse, Some recycling thing?

Click the image to open in full size.

So, I was putting on my Pig Purse but when I closed the window it shows as some recycling box instead. Sure, it goes better with my outfit (XD) but I'd love for my Pig Purse to work XD

Oh, I don't have an image of this, but sometimes when I try to care for my plants a box comes up saying "You need a [inserttoolhere] to [dowhatever] to this plant. Buy one at the Lumbearyard." Even though I have TWO of each tool, since I got the enchanted garden ones XD

EDIT : Sorry about the small image! I'll get a bigger one soon. (GOT ONE)

Last edited by FruityPear; 04-20-2012 at 12:32 PM.. Reason: EDIT : Redid image.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:37 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Were you on the recycling quest while you wore the purse (the one where you collect five items around Bearvuille then get 200 Bear Bills)? If so, then you have to carry the green box around with you all the time until you finish the quest, and hand-held accessories don't show up.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:45 PM
FruityPear
Polar Bear

FruityPear has a spectacular aura aboutFruityPear has a spectacular aura aboutFruityPear has a spectacular aura about
 FruityPear is offline Status: Offline

Oh oops, I never finished it XD I forgot about it ages ago. Sorry about this waste of time D;
Thanks though! Lock this please admins or whatever o3o
Old 04-20-2012, 01:34 PM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

You can also quit the quest in your cybearzone:

Old 04-20-2012, 09:41 PM
ClarissaFashionFun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ClarissaFurryFun4

ClarissaFashionFun has a spectacular aura aboutClarissaFashionFun has a spectacular aura about
 ClarissaFashionFun is offline Status: Offline

You have to quite the recycling quest first. You can do this by going to your profile then go to "track your quests and progress." Then click on the recycling quest and click on quite quest. Hope this helped.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:40 PM
jessicacub76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EYE tunes. xD

jessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to behold
 jessicacub76 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, you have to finish or quit the quest in order to get rid of the bin.
If you finish it, you get 200BB.
I'll flag this to be closed for you, as requested. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT