BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-02-2012, 09:48 AM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline
Default Mystery Seed Email

Ok so I got some Mystery Seeds that don't work, so I emailed the Bearville Help Team people and they want me to give them:

Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:
Store Location:
Stuff-Fur-Stuff Club Number:

I've never done this before, is it really needed for a seed on Bearville?
(This email is from a Cybearguide)
Old 05-02-2012, 09:52 AM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

I think they may have been confused by your email.
I would email them back, and explain in better detail.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:07 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

I get that response quite often when I ask for help about things that have nothing to do with a bear.

Write back to them and explain that it is not about an animal, but about virtual items in the game that are not functioning properly. (You may have to explain this more than twice...)

Just keep explaining what it is that you're having a problem with and hopefully it will be resolved.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT