BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-05-2012, 12:44 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline
Default Can't Harvest tulips

When I fill all my bars up the harvest button does not appear for me to harvest my tulips. I harvested other plants tonight but the tulip does not work and If I try to keep clicking water etc buttons it says plant is ready to harvest
Old 05-05-2012, 03:11 AM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

The same thing is happening except that | can't harvest my donut tree!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:29 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

The problem seams fixed for me. This morning my tulips were back to seeds in the ground but when I took care of them I finally got to harvest them now.
I tried my doughnut tree also and it looks like it is working again also.
Yeah!!
Old 05-05-2012, 09:43 AM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

I guess I will try again...
Old 05-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

The same thing happend to my tulips.
It said they were tomatoes. xD And I could not do anything to them.
But i just waited till the next day and now it works again. (:

Last edited by Abbyalohabear; 05-05-2012 at 11:40 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT