BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-05-2012, 02:14 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Peanut Butter and Lucky-Snuffles!

I got today the new farmyard horse, and I named it Peanut Butter because of the skin colour, my mum thought of the name.
I got today the pink cherry blossom bear which comes with the cute bear ears, I called it Lucky-Snuffles! Because, I was planning on getting that bear, and then, blah blah. xD
When I got there, there was none of them there, just replaced by the Firsty Baby Blue ebar D:
So, I asked the counter and they said there wasn';t any there, so they checked anyway, and there was ONE left!
So, that's where the name Lucky came from!
And I just had the snuffles part whe, because it was awesomepeical
c:
I took pictures of the birth, but the pink cherry blossom bear was to quick D:
and so, it only showed my backpack going really DOWN. xD
I got the picture of the horse PAWFECTLY!
Anyway, lalalaal!

BTW, the cuddlypinkbearwamy29thbear.
and the arabinhorsewasmy30th!
Old 05-06-2012, 12:48 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

(the pink bear with the bear ears isn't the cherry blossom bear - the cherry blossom bear comes with cherry blossom boppers, not ears. )
Old 05-06-2012, 07:40 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

oh sorry Its the cuddly hugs one, the one that is awesome and it has felt brown in its ears, with pink hearts in it c:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:11 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
oh sorry Its the cuddly hugs one, the one that is awesome and it has felt brown in its ears, with pink hearts in it c:
No worries (I just didn't want you to think it was one bear if you really wanted a different one, lol).

I love those little brown-heart ears!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT