BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-05-2012, 02:57 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline
Default Loading black screen after canceled trade..

Okay, so for the past week or so after a trade for a while, and I cancel for a trade NV brings me to a loading screen (the kind of screen that loads forever) I hate having to log out and back in over again. Especially if I have a side account on, then it brings me to that account and well.. CHAOS. xD
I'd like the trading to be back to normal.
Also there are also other trading problems where the pages don't turn or items don't show up.

Thank you for reading this.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:30 PM
ZoeyAngel24046
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hakuna natata

ZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of light
 ZoeyAngel24046 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by OrlandoKnight
Okay, so for the past week or so after a trade for a while, and I cancel for a trade NV brings me to a loading screen (the kind of screen that loads forever) I hate having to log out and back in over again. Especially if I have a side account on, then it brings me to that account and well.. CHAOS. xD
Also there are also other trading problems where the pages don't turn or items don't show up.

The bolded parts happen to me to! And I know how you feel about the side accounts. I try clearing my cache afterwards and logout/login again. And after that it works for like weeks but then it starts over. Hope it gets fixed to!
Old 05-05-2012, 05:49 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

We have tested the game and we did not get the same result. Trading is working pawfectly fine.
I suggest that you try to logout then clear your cache before you try to log back in.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:15 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
We have tested the game and we did not get the same result. Trading is working pawfectly fine.
I suggest that you try to logout then clear your cache before you try to log back in.
I've cleared my cache, yet it still glitches on me.. ;/
Old 05-06-2012, 11:11 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

I've cleared my cache, yet it still glitches on me.. ;/
I am sorry about that.
Since that is the case, I suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com about this so they can test your account.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT