BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-24-2012, 10:09 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

Ok, I just double checked. I was pretty certain that the cotton candy machine came from the bear boutique, and it did.

I have that machine in 5 different colours. It was one of the items right before boutique became bvo, just like the snow cone machine, cake table and pizza table. There was also a little rubber ducky carnival machine as well.

I have a red cotton candy machine and red snow cone machine in my ice cream parlour.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:40 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Actually the blue cotton machine was a gift from AbbieBright from one of her visits quite some time ago.
I got several of the machines since when she comes to town I use a lot of accounts to get a lot of her gifts.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:09 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
Actually the blue cotton machine was a gift from AbbieBright from one of her visits quite some time ago.
I got several of the machines since when she comes to town I use a lot of accounts to get a lot of her gifts.
Blue is also the default colour if you didn't change the colour wheel when you bought it from the bear boutique ages ago. They look identical.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3