BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-19-2012, 04:01 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Different weather in BV!

I think there could be weather in BV! Occasionally, it rains! During the Summer, there will be less rain. In Fall/Autumn, the trees and leaves could blow around. In Winter, it could snow a bit. Also, during June, there could be a rainy season when theres a lot of rain! And rarely, there could be a thunderstorm! And it can sometimes cloud over, too, and the streets will get darker. And there could also be fog and mist during the Winter and frosts! The grass could get cold. And when it rains a lot, the sea might come up so high that you can't access the beach. LOL!! And maybe there could be hurricanes where trees really blow and the furniture in your garden moves!!! And when it's raining, there could be Umbrella stalls! They could also sell more clothes.
Coats
Hats
Gloves
And more!!! LOL

I hope you like my ideas, more are welcome!

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 05-19-2012 at 04:04 PM..
Old 05-19-2012, 04:03 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

That would be epic! :3
Old 05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

It really does snow in winter already. :3
Old 05-24-2012, 12:46 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

That would be nice.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:32 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

we had rain and snow before which was pretty cool
oh and they could put like a forecast in the bearville times ah
Old 05-27-2012, 09:28 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

It already does snow and rain, but those are really good ideas! I like the beach idea (:
And I remember back in the early-ish days of BV they had the forecast in the BVT. I don't know why they took it out, but I thought it was pretty cool (:
Old 05-28-2012, 12:31 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
It already does snow and rain, but those are really good ideas! I like the beach idea (:
And I remember back in the early-ish days of BV they had the forecast in the BVT. I don't know why they took it out, but I thought it was pretty cool (:
Old 05-28-2012, 11:19 AM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

ooh and tornados and volcanoes errupting! and i think that the tvs should work and u could check the forecast. and there should be places where u have to work together and build tornado shelters. and when a volcano errupts everyone has to pitch in to clean up bearville after the lava cools but while the volcano is still errupting every citizen has to go to the beachfronts and be stranded for a while! that would be sooo cool!! i hope u like this idea also.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT