BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-05-2012, 09:12 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Video Store

Maybe in Build-A-bearville we could have a video store, so we could watch old chloe-show's and old other videos. There is a cost of 50BB to watch the video, and once you've paid that 50BB for the video, you can watch it again and again without paying..
and if you want th prize that comes with the show, you have to be 100BB, but if you already watched that show and got the gift, you can't ask for the gift again.

There should also be a gallery of all the chloeshow gifts, located by going through a door in the bearville news station c:
you can see all of the nice moves and struff.

I personally think this is a good idea and bv should inforce it, and even though its complicated, they could probably edit it to make it simpilar.
views are appricated.
bad and nastly comments WILL and WILL be reprted.

NEO.

Old 06-05-2012, 09:20 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

This is a nice idea.
Just for future reference, this section is for forum suggestions. The section for BABV suggestions can be found here: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...play.php?f=101
Old 06-05-2012, 10:15 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Not sure about making it a store, but the basic concept would work -- kind of like being able to access old issues of the Bearville Times.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:47 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

I totally agree.
I would love to watch those episodes I msised again.

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
Not sure about making it a store, but the basic concept would work -- kind of like being able to access old issues of the Bearville Times.
Oh yeah, that would be great!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:57 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I like that idea (:
I had an idea sort of similiar, but you could see the Chloe Show in the theater (for my idea).
Send it to Maxine!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT