BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2012, 03:33 AM
aaliyah1
Knut
BABV Name: Aaliyah adorable3663

aaliyah1 is on a distinguished road
 aaliyah1 is offline Status: Offline
Arrow Talk Freely

i think we should be able talk a little more freely than we do now if that happen i think there would me a big change in BABV
Old 06-28-2012, 08:51 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline

This is in the wrong section, this should be in Jr Cybearguides Section or a different thread. Please ask a moderator.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:49 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

The reason we can't is because there were too many people abusing their freedom.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:32 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

We've already had this before and it didn't work. If you were in Bearville back in 09' I believe it was a big issue. So big that we could type ANYTHING all of us had to pick from the selection box.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:50 PM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

well i think we should a just a bit more freedom.. i mean like we can't say oh, we have to say on or or and we can't say stuff sometimes and its not even bad!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 04:59 PM
StephanyScooter
Banned

StephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the rough
 StephanyScooter is offline Status: Offline

last time it got so bad they took away open chat to modify it so i dont think so... but i agree
Old 06-28-2012, 05:12 PM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

Hmmm.... Yeah IDK because on BABV all the time I see people saying imitation Bad Words... and saying Got instead of you-know-what and stuff... Yeah so it doesn't quite seem best because I think BABV should stay clean
Old 06-28-2012, 05:13 PM
StephanyScooter
Banned

StephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Irocker1021
Hmmm.... Yeah IDK because on BABV all the time I see people saying imitation Bad Words... and saying Got instead of you-know-what and stuff... Yeah so it doesn't quite seem best because I think BABV should stay clean
yup i see people saying got, cap, ect. they are just adding fuel to the fire

Last edited by StephanyScooter; 06-28-2012 at 05:15 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 05:19 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by starfurbulouspal
We've already had this before and it didn't work. If you were in Bearville back in 09' I believe it was a big issue. So big that we could type ANYTHING all of us had to pick from the selection box.
Oh yeah, but i joined in may 09 so i never knew that they took the chat away, i just thought that that safe chat just existed since the start of babv. It was kind of hard to talk with friends so as of right now, i am perfectly happy with the chat as it is right now. I have seen people abusing the open chat and having more freedom is probably not the best idea.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:23 PM
StephanyScooter
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76
Oh yeah, but i joined in may 09 so i never knew that they took the chat away, i just thought that that safe chat just existed since the start of babv. It was kind of hard to talk with friends so as of right now, i am perfectly happy with the chat as it is right now. I have seen people abusing the open chat and having more freedom is probably not the best idea.
yup. if you wanna say oh just use menu chat.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT