BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2012, 02:21 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline
Default How about 1D bears?

Er, i think this was thought of but, i'm gonna post my idea anyways. xD

I was listening to 1D and, maybe Direction bears? They could look like this bear:Click the image to open in full size.
But instead of the brown nose, it could have the "1D" on it, and maybe they could have separate ones for each member of the band. One for Harry, one for Zayn, one for Niall, one for Liam, and one for Louis. They could have the name printed on their foot for the members, or they sell just overall One Direction bear with "1D" on the foot. They could have eyes like the Ice Cream bears. I think those eyes are the cutest kind, lol.

Like this idea? Directioners could show their love for them on BV now! xD

Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT