BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2012, 05:15 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
The glitch occurs regardless of the number of years you have participated in previous CHH events and regardless of the number of items that you have successfully redeemed from the bearmail. They disappear from your inventory upon redemption or after you have re-logged in (once or several times).

This has been reported, anyway. We'll keep you posted.
Thanks Joe.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:04 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you, I hope we will get our items back.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:10 AM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

i got the four prizes. but i haven't seen them in my account either.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:31 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

I got the two weights and the jersey, no poster though. And when I logged on yesterday, they were gone! I haven't checked today.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:43 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
I got the two weights and the jersey, no poster though. And when I logged on yesterday, they were gone!
Old 07-05-2012, 03:03 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

I got mine back this morning. Thank you BV Team!
Old 07-05-2012, 10:10 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

I've had mine since the day I got them, and my shirts never disappeared.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:12 AM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

Yay got my dumbbells, thank you !!
Old 07-05-2012, 11:04 PM
SnowCrystal
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EvaSnowBear4

SnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really nice
 SnowCrystal is offline Status: Offline

The account where I clicked on the items [in the bearmail] on the 2nd and had them disappear, now have all the items back.

I noticed that my other account should not get the banner because this is the 3rd year for camp (it did receive the other items--appearing in the inventory). The account that has all the items has been welcomed back for a fourth time.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 07-05-2012 at 11:16 PM.. Reason: correction
Old 07-06-2012, 11:29 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by OrlandoKnight
I got mine back this morning. Thank you BV Team!
View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
The account where I clicked on the items [in the bearmail] on the 2nd and had them disappear, now have all the items back.

I noticed that my other account should not get the banner because this is the 3rd year for camp (it did receive the other items--appearing in the inventory). The account that has all the items has been welcomed back for a fourth time.
The CHH Welcome Back rewards that disappeared from your inventory has been fixed. The items are now in your inventory. However, if you did not received all the items that are listed in the bearmail that we sent you, I suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can give you the missing item/s.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT