BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline
Default The voice actor for Mermaid Man on Spongebob has passed away

Ernest Borgnine, the voice of Spongebob's "Mermaid Man" has passed away at the age of 95.

I just wanted to post this because I'm sure we have a lot of Spongebob fans on here, myself included.

I'm upset to hear this. I'm kind of hoping they'll retire the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy characters, rather than get a new voice actor for Mermaid Man.

Last edited by Teddybeargirl; 07-09-2012 at 08:06 PM..
Old 07-09-2012, 08:07 PM
sarabeth2hip24
Polar Bear

sarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of light
 sarabeth2hip24 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
Ernest Borgnine, the voice of Spongebob's "Mermaid Man" has passed away at the age of 95.

I just wanted to post this because I'm sure we have a lot of Spongebob fans on here, myself included.

I'm upset to hear this. I'm kind of hoping they'll retire the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy characters, rather than get a new voice actor for Mermaid Man.
Also , He Played On A LOT Of Movies.
One Thats My Favorite , A Grandpa For Christmas ): ...
I'm Praying For His Family <3

Thanks For Posting(:
Old 07-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by sarabeth2hip24
Also , He Played On A LOT Of Movies.
One Thats My Favorite , A Grandpa For Christmas ): ...
I'm Praying For His Family <3

Thanks For Posting(:
I know he played in a lot of other movies, I just didn't know if it was okay to post that.

I like A Grandpa For Christmas, too.

I tried to post a link to the newspaper that reported his death, but it won't work for some reason, sorry about that.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:22 PM
sarabeth2hip24
Polar Bear

sarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of light

I Didn't Mean That In A Mean Way Btw . That He Had Other Movies xD.

Thats My Favorite D;..

And Its Okay (:
Old 07-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by sarabeth2hip24
I Didn't Mean That In A Mean Way Btw . That He Had Other Movies xD.

Thats My Favorite D;..

And Its Okay (:
No, no, I know you didn't. I just meant that I didn't post his other movie and TV roles because I thought that his role on Spongebob is probably what most people are most familiar with on here.

Sorry if I came off as rude, I didn't mean to sound like that either.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:36 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Chanteeeel.

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

Aww that's sad. /:
At least he lived a long, great life. <3
Old 07-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by ChantelBBallBear
Aww that's sad. /:
At least he lived a long, great life. <3
I know it is.

I don't doubt that. And 95 was pretty good.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:46 PM
sarabeth2hip24
Polar Bear

You Didn't Sound Rude Teddy (:.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:15 PM
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Frozen

cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline

I heard this earlier :c.
I was quite sad over that, but hey he was pretty old. He will be missed c:
Old 07-09-2012, 09:21 PM
ClariceBeeLuv
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ^Kinda obvious?^

ClariceBeeLuv will become famous soon enoughClariceBeeLuv will become famous soon enough
 ClariceBeeLuv is offline Status: Offline

Awww that's sad. At least we got to know him.... somewhat I guess. He'll be missed.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, isabeldidnottagthisthread