BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline
Default Wild West Theme

I know I posted something like this a long time ago, but after thinking about it, I came up with some more really good ideas. Here is the email I sent to maxine.

Hello maxine! I was thinking, you know how Bearville had the Castle theme, Under the Sea theme, EB bunny theme, and Farmers Market Theme? Well I think it would be a really creative theme to have a Wild West theme!There could be a stable and a big area that has tumbleweeds rolling around and cactuses and stuff. People would be able customize their own virtual horse to ride on for maybe 5 credits. You could make cowboy and cowgirl bears. I was thinking for the cowgirl bear it could be light brown and really fuzzy. The paws would be horseshoes and the noses would have a pink star on them. (like a sheriffs star) The cowboy can be dark brown and fuzzy and have the same thing, but with a golden star on its nose. You could be able to dress them as cowboys and cowgirls. There could be games on bearville like Tumbleweed Treasures. (like the pearl game) Where a player clicks on the tumble weed and it rolls off and a prize is behind it. Also Cow Roundup, where your character is on a horse and has to herd cows into a pin. Please consider this idea! I think it would really be great! (:
Thanks Maxine!
Old 07-17-2012, 07:07 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

Nice ideas!
I really hope they make MLP:FiM BAB's.
That would be an epic theme for BABV.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:35 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah! Here are more ideas:

- Wild West Buildings!
They could turn the buildings into Wild West-like buildings!

-Other bears!
Maybe a horse and cow on all fours.
I might add more later.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:00 PM
valentins_day
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hey

valentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nice
 valentins_day is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AllyAllHeart101
Nice ideas!
I really hope they make MLP:FiM BAB's.
That would be an epic theme for BABV.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT