BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-03-2012, 11:04 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Ideas for Sid and Scrat in BV!

As you know, Sid and Scrat from Ice Age 4 are coming to BABW (And hopefully BV) on Friday! Here are my ideas:

The bears!
Name: Sid
PSI: Sid Bed

Name: Scrat
PSI: Scrat Bed

BABV
The bears will be in Furbulous Fashion District. Also, parts on BV (Furbulous Fashion District, Green Center, Market Place, Bear Uni and Pawforming Arts Center) will have ice and snow!

Name: Sid
Gift: Sid's fishing pond

Name: Scrat
Gift: Scrat's Acron (To hold)

Pawlettes'
Scrat mask
Sid mask
Scrat Tail

BVO
Sid Outfit
Scrat Outfit
2 ice blocks w/ river running through

If you have any more ideas, feel free to post them! I am hoping to get Scrat, he's so cute!
Old 07-03-2012, 05:46 PM
reanna_angel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: allyapril380

reanna_angel will become famous soon enough
 reanna_angel is offline Status: Offline

I like the Sid idea, the fishing pond sounds cute, and even cuter if it were animated, lol. These are pretty great.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:43 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Pretty Great Ideas There! (:
Old 07-08-2012, 02:50 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

For what it's worth, these are better than they actually went with.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:10 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks everyone! I'm not very impressed with how this has turned out compared to the Smurfs, I was expecting outfits, snow storms, etc. I much preffered the Smurfs last year. And, the PSIs were well, terrible! Scrat's one was ok-ish, but Sid's was just plain boring.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

These are some really good ideas!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT