BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-20-2012, 06:40 AM
Purfectly_Furbulous
Polar Bear

Purfectly_Furbulous is on a distinguished road
 Purfectly_Furbulous is offline Status: Offline
Default Name of this bear????

Hi Furries,
Like i said i reside Trinidad & Tobago,so there's no BABW in my country or close to my country. Someone who resided in Canada living in my country has this to sell it's Brand new NEVER opened so i decided to purchase it. I need your help in telling me the name of this furry friend.From the pic all i can see is a rabbit, i want to know if it's Lil Bunny big ears/Peter Rabbit.
Thank you so MUCH
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babvjpg.jpg (93.5 KB, 20 views)
Old 07-20-2012, 07:07 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

I can't see the picture very well. Do you know if you could get just a body shot of it?
Old 07-20-2012, 07:24 AM
Purfectly_Furbulous
Polar Bear

Purfectly_Furbulous is on a distinguished road
 Purfectly_Furbulous is offline Status: Offline

Sorry hat's the pic they had & since i don't know the name i'm unable to get a better one, but if you click on the pic you can zoom in it's a kit to make rabbit though. Hope it helps

Sorry that's the pic they had & since i don't know the name i'm unable to get a better one, but if you click on the pic you can zoom in it's a kit to make rabbit though. Hope it helps
Old 07-20-2012, 10:31 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

I think it's this bunny: http://www.buildabear.co.uk/shop/pro...ProductSummary

or the tan swirl bunny one.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:41 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

This is a 'make and play' kit, where you sew your own (7", small) version of a build-a-bear workshop animal. In this particular kit, you make your own Mocha Bunny. The mocha bunny is a retired animal (it came out in 2004).

This is what the regular-sized mocha bunny looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.
Cappucine, 2004 Mocha Bunny by KassieOrange, on Flickr

(In this original, the ears had wires in them that you could bend and shape.)

Last edited by kassiered; 07-21-2012 at 08:44 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT