BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > BABV-related Issues

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2009, 11:36 PM
COOkIErocks:D
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaraCool2-Jr.CyBearGuide

COOkIErocks:D is on a distinguished road
 COOkIErocks:D is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: **PLEASE HELP**Bear Bill Credits! How do I use them????

HEY EVERYONE, i NEED HELP PLEASEEE!
how do u get credits to use in babv?? i know u have to buy sumthing in the actual store but do u get 1 credit for everytime you visit or 1 credit for every item you purchase??? idk...so pleasehelp me!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:40 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

I believe it is every one time you purchase you get 1 credit. The amount of money you spend the amount of credits meaning let say you spent $15 at your local Buildabear Workshop then you get 1 credits if I am getting this right. Though you can enter the code five times so that means you get the amount x5. I have never earned credits but I bet that is how it works!

EDIT: I have made a mistake so refer back to my post to see it fixed!
Thank you Bibi!

AJCool

Last edited by AJCool; 03-11-2009 at 12:36 AM..
Old 03-10-2009, 11:42 PM
COOkIErocks:D
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaraCool2-Jr.CyBearGuide

COOkIErocks:D is on a distinguished road
 COOkIErocks:D is offline Status: Offline

oh ok...!!!! thanks!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Bibibeachbear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Bibibeachbear

Bibibeachbear is on a distinguished road
 Bibibeachbear is offline Status: Offline

Actually, you get 1 credit for each item you buy at a BABW. So if you buy 5 flags for a $1.00 You will get 5 store credits. One credit for every item. But you can use your receipt up to 5 times if your family has 5 different player. Then if you use your receipt 5 time you will get 25 store credits. 5x5 equals 25 Yay! If you buy one item for $15.00 you will get only one store credit. Unless you have five accounts then you can get 5 store credits.

Bibibeachbear

Last edited by Bibibeachbear; 03-11-2009 at 12:24 AM..
Old 03-11-2009, 12:40 AM
tinatinh
Polar Bear
BABV Name: susanvanilla3

tinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the rough
 tinatinh is offline Status: Offline

They're all right!!!^_^ (LOL)!
Old 03-11-2009, 12:48 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

You get 1 credit for every item which you buy at the Build-a-bear Workshop. You have to enter the code of your receipt into the place where you can enter them... I think you can find that by clicking the Bearmy in the Town Square.
After doing so, head over to the Bear Boutique and buy anything you want there with your credits! I'm pretty sure everything there is just one credit per item.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT