BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2012, 03:48 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

I also wanted to add that I love how Bearville is revamping some of the older aread, like adding to the Deep Sea Discovery and leaving it after the Under Sea fun was over and the same thing with upgrading the plants and the Garden as well as the Farm. I wish something would be done with the food and beverages in Bearville. I'm not sure, but it seems like something could be done to make it more cool than just clicking and then 1/4 of it's gone. I mean it's impossible to eat anything virtually, so it seems like a lot of wasted potential. Does anyone else agree or have any ideas for upgrading the food in Bearville?

Thanks
Old 07-24-2012, 03:55 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by buildabear14
I would love for Hugsville to be open! I love exploring new places in Bearville! I think I remember it being open when Bearville first started.

I also think it's a great idea for all dogs to be able to play in the Dog Park. I've always wanted to play there but I don't have the right Furry Friend.

I wouldn't want to log in as my Furry Friend because then Bearville would be like any other virtual world. But we could have more Furry Friend games!
I couldn't have worded it better. That's my thoughts exactly (:
Old 07-24-2012, 03:58 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

1- OPEN HUGSVILLE- I think this would be a great idea. I think there should be streets with "featured cub condos" and maybe a small park and little shop.

2-Darling Doggy Park- I think all animals should be trained here.

I don't really wanna be able to log on as a furry friend. :/
Old 07-24-2012, 05:33 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

Turn your furry friends into your main playing character - I wouldn't really want to do that, to be honest. It just doesn't appeal to me.

Have the ability to take care and level up/train your furry friends - yes, that sounds awesome!

Add more engaging games and better storylines for quests - For this, I would just say maybe new prizes that aren't repeats.

Train all dogs (not just Darling Doggies) @ the Dog Park - yes, I would love that, because I don't have any, but a lot of people do have dogs as furry friends.

Open Hugsville - YES. I have been waiting for it to finally be open, although it wouldn't be very fair to those who have the DS game.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
adventure time!