BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2012, 07:21 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

Once I re-read this I saw that you do a lot of things differently then I do.
Firstly you use the 100x100 picture for a guide,

I just crop the picture like that it looks like an icon a bit, and then resize it when I save it as 100x100.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:46 PM
HootinHadrosaur
Banned
BABV Name: ◔ヮ◔

HootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant future
 HootinHadrosaur is offline Status: Offline

I think I might get Photoshop someday, and I might try this sometime. Great tutorial!
Old 07-25-2012, 10:10 PM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeoweeCat
Thanks for posting this~
Is this for Photoshop CS5?
yep. (:
it works with a few of the past versions too.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:50 PM
MeoweeCat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 『RebekahRocknRoll6』

MeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to behold
 MeoweeCat is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by GabbyGirl88
yep. (:
it works with a few of the past versions too.
Ok, thanks~
you're lucky to have that photoshop, lol. but at least i know what to look for now for gifs and stuff. x]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
laura<3, momma.cake.♥