BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2012, 04:10 PM
DannyBearyCuddly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DannyAwesome63/AsherGiggly

DannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura about
 DannyBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

Name the cat Nibblets ! (:
xD
Old 07-31-2012, 04:51 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

good idea to get a new furry friend. Must see it in the fur then.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:23 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

I swear to my mom that i'm not getting anymore, but i always beg her. xD
Congrats!
Old 08-01-2012, 12:24 AM
ky_9_07
Polar Bear
BABV Name: lyndiaries

ky_9_07 is on a distinguished road
 ky_9_07 is offline Status: Offline

Congrats on getting a new furry friend!
Old 08-01-2012, 01:26 AM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, that's the one I have. It's called the Tabby Cat on the US web site. I named mine Tabby, but that wasn't very inventive. Since you called it a Ginger cat, you could always name it Ginger. If I think of anything more creative, I'll let you know As far as I know the online stock shouldn't reflect the quantities they have in each store. You could call around if there are several stores near you and check before you go.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:22 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by summerscooter28
Here's a picture:
Click the image to open in full size.

I'm in the UK. (: And yeah I just noticed that they're out of stock on the UK website too, does that mean they won't have them in the actual store? If it does I guess that means I'm gonna have to wait a while for them to get more in.
Well, I know how hard it can be when you want an animal and it's out of stock... but... the the UK website won't be getting any 'more in' as this is a discontinued item. The calico kitty replaced the tabby cat in the US and in the UK. She might still be in some stores, but once she's gone, she's gone.

(Sometimes these kinds of items reappear very briefly in very small numbers, but, that's very rare and not something to pin your hopes on.)
Old 08-01-2012, 09:54 AM
MeowMeow
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatrinaAngel128

MeowMeow is on a distinguished road
 MeowMeow is offline Status: Offline

That's awesome that you're getting a new bear,congrats! My closest BABW is in another town so I just think "whatever, I'll just carry the box cause it's not like I'll ever see any of these people ever again", but your bag idea sounds great! Have fun!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT