BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-04-2012, 09:04 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline
Default "Jacket Ask"... :/ Please read!

Hi. I would just like to request that the words "jacket" and "ask" not be allowed to be said next to each other. Btw, someone please tell me if this is inappropriate, and I'll flag it ASAP.

So I was on BABV one day, and I walked into a certain place in BABV. Where, I just happened to see, someone had said "jacket ask". I can get an idea of what that meant. Again, someone please tell me if this is inappropriate.

I didn't report it, though, because I wasn't 101% sure. But, now when I think about it, it's kind of obvious what she meant.

I failed to do my duty as a Jr. Cybearguide, and I'm so so so so so so so sorry, BABV. I should have reported it, even in my doubt. I guess I had a total case of the dumbs that day. If I was wrong, they would have told me.

So, again, basically I am requesting that the words "jacket" and "ask" not be allowed to be said next to each other. Thanks for taking your time to read this, and hopefully you'll take my words and thoughts into consideration. I'm just trying to fix a mistake I made.

Unfortunately I do not remember her username.

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 08-04-2012 at 09:16 PM..
Old 08-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

I agree this should be reported immediately. Anytime a person is breaking the chat regulations (especially to say words that are inappropriate and unkind) it should be flagged. Small children play on the site, and its not healthy to see something like that on a children's sight. Although it isn't exactly the words, I'm sure everyone present gets a gist of what the person is saying. Next time you see something like this report it. I would email BABV with this suggestion to separate these words. I'm sure they'd understand, and do it immediately.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:03 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Ugh. People like that are why I can't ask for the nest with eggs.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:05 PM
DannyBearyCuddly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DannyAwesome63/AsherGiggly

DannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura about
 DannyBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

I agree.
It's quite obvious what they were trying to say.
People always seem to find a way to manipulate the BABV Chat System.
I wouldn't be surprised if we were all given Instant Chat back.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:16 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Wow,I know what you mean.
I saw a girl who did that and reported her.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:19 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

They need to take it out of the system completely. Not let them not be together. People can always put "jr".
Old 08-04-2012, 10:50 PM
reanna_angel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: allyapril380

reanna_angel will become famous soon enough
 reanna_angel is offline Status: Offline

I think this should be taken off too, but then again we don't want those words erased from the system like what usually happens. If some people weren't so absurd and took that inappropriate behavior to somewhere where it's accepted then we'd have words such as "Oh" etc. to be used, in the correct way.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT