BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2012, 07:28 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Ideas for a WWF collection!

As you know, BABW bring out WWF (World Wildlife Foundation) bears sometimes. I have some WWF bear ideas!

Bears!
Name: Giant Panda
Description: A giant panda with a WWF necklace round its neck. Comes with FREE plush bamboo!
PSI: Panda Bed, Panda Wallpaper and 5,000 BB (It's a Beary Special Bear, after all!)

Name: Gray Rhino
Description: A rhino with a WWF necklace round its neck.
PSI: Rhino Bed, Rhino Wallpaper and 5,000 BB

Name: Penguin
Description: A penguin with a WWF necklace round its neck. Comes with FREE plush fish!
PSI: Snow-Penguin, Penguin wallpaper and 5,000 BB

Name: Dolphin
Description: A dolphin with a WWF necklace round its neck.
PSI: Dolphin pond, Dolphin Wallpaper and 5,000 BB

Name: Elephant
Description: An elephant with a WWF necklace round its neck. Comes with FREE plush plant!
PSI: Seeds for an elephant-shaped tree, Elephant Wallpaper and 5,000 BB

BABV!
The bears could stand at the Zoo Entrance, all lined up between the bank thing and person.

Name: Giant Panda
Gift: Giant Panda statue (Choose Colour!)

Name: Gray Rhino
Gift: Rhino Statue (Choose Colour!)

Name: Penguin
Gift: Runs quest. (See below)

Name: Dolphin
Gift: Dolphin Statue (Choose Colour!)

Name: Elephant
Gift: Elephant Statue (Choose Colour!)

BV Quiz!
When clicking on Penguin, you get assigned to a quest. You must go round BV, looking for the following:

Name: Panda's Bamboo

Name: Rhino's Horn

Name: Penguin's Fish

Name: Dolphin's fins

Name: Elephant's Tree Branch

Once you have completed it, you'll get a WWF necklace, 300 BB and an outfit from any of the WWF animals at BABW!

I hope you like my ideas. If you have any more, please post them!
Old 08-06-2012, 08:23 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

They (in general) come out with a new animal per year, here is the list of animals that they have added to the WWF collection so far:

Click the image to open in full size.
Oolong, 2000 WWF Giant Panda by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Assam, 2001 WWF Bengal Tiger by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Ceylon, 2002 WWF Leopard by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Yunnan, 2003 WWF Lion by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Fuji, 2004 WWF Polar Bear by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Rooibos, 2005 WWF Giraffe by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Sencha, 2006 WWF Snow Leopard by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Darjeeling, 2007 WWF Cheetah by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Hoodie, 2008 WWF Zebra by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Plasma, 2009 WWF Gray Wolf by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Cream Puff, 2009 Fennec Fox by KassieOrange, on Flickr
(This animal was also the 2011 WWF Fennec Fox - exactly the same as the previous Zoo Fennec Fox -- I have both, but I don't have photos of both.)

They've made (as Zoo animals, mostly) two penguins (so far) already, a rhino, a dolphin, and three (unless I lost count...) elephants. I was hoping that this year they would make the monarch butterfly the WWF animal - but they didn't. A good place to start (if you want to suggest specific animals) is http://www.worldwildlife.org/species/index.html (they list the 'most important' ones right on the page with pictures).

When I heard that it would be a 'big cat' again this year, I was REALLY hoping it would be a Lynx... but no such luck. As you can see, this year (WWF Amur Leopard) is kind of a 'repeat' of a previous WWF animal.

Last edited by kassiered; 08-06-2012 at 08:24 AM..
Old 08-06-2012, 12:51 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I looked on the website you posted, kassie, and personally I would have loved a lynx as one of the WWF animals (:
Old 08-07-2012, 02:37 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
I looked on the website you posted, kassie, and personally I would have loved a lynx as one of the WWF animals (:
Wouldn't it be great? I was really really hoping that it was going to be a lynx when I heard that they were going to do another WWF cat this year... especially since we've already done leopards before - and snow leopards! A lynx would be so awesome! Little tufts of hair on the ears!

But yeah, another leopard, lol. Oh well, maybe they forgot what animals they've already done.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT