BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2012, 05:08 PM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline
Default a few suggestions.

Hey everyone!
I have a few suggestions for bearville and may send them in.
Let me know of what you think of them.

Add eyeshadow
I think it would be really cool if we could choose an eye, then choose if we want eyeshadow or not, and if we do, we could select the color on the color wheel. Here's a small example below.
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

New highlights?
To be honest, I'm really not a huge fan of the highlighted hairs already, so maybe we could choose a hairstyle already provided, and have a choose to add highlights or not. So let's say I like the hairstyle below, they could have a version with highlights, and without. Also, I think it'd be better if we could choose the color of the highlights from the color wheel, rather then being limited to only the main colors.

A pretty new dress!
I made a dress that I thought turned out pretty, so maybe they could make something similar? Yes, it's a lot like the dress already in stores, BUT they could change it up a bit, and leave the gold, and maybe let us be able to change the color of the dress.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:10 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

You should send them in! I totally agree with you. The dress looks super cute!! (:
Old 08-09-2012, 05:35 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Send the ideas in!
Old 08-09-2012, 05:40 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Lovely! You should totally send them in. (:
Old 08-09-2012, 05:54 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

The dress is beautiful!
Love the eyeshadow idea c:
Old 08-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Kelseybubblebear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kelseybubblebear

Kelseybubblebear is on a distinguished road
 Kelseybubblebear is offline Status: Offline

Those are great ideas! I love them all!
Old 08-09-2012, 08:40 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

I really love the dress, especially if you could have different colors! As for the eyeshadow, I think since Bearville is intended for kids, including younger kids, it's a little too mature. I'm not a big fan of school age kids wearing or dressing like an adult. Just my opinion, but you should act and dress like an adult only when you are an actual adult and not before. It is really cute thought
Old 08-09-2012, 09:23 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS
Just my opinion, but you should act and dress like an adult only when you are an actual adult and not before.
Hey, that's not fair! Some of us adults don't actually want to dress like adults! Don't force those business suits and stuff on us!

HOODIES & SNEAKERS 4-EVER!
Old 08-09-2012, 09:27 PM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS
I really love the dress, especially if you could have different colors! As for the eyeshadow, I think since Bearville is intended for kids, including younger kids, it's a little too mature. I'm not a big fan of school age kids wearing or dressing like an adult. Just my opinion, but you should act and dress like an adult only when you are an actual adult and not before. It is really cute thought
Good point, I didn't really think about that, maybe I shouldn't send that suggestion in.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:37 AM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
Hey, that's not fair! Some of us adults don't actually want to dress like adults! Don't force those business suits and stuff on us!

HOODIES & SNEAKERS 4-EVER!

Agreed, but I actually meant the opposite. I just don't like seeing adolescents dress and act too mature....it leads to other mature behavior. But I agree with you, jeans rule!

View Post Originally Posted by GabbyGirl88
Good point, I didn't really think about that, maybe I shouldn't send that suggestion in.
It's just my opinion (take it with a grain of salt).
It's your idea, so if you want to submit it, you should. If Bearville feels it's appropriate for their site, they'll add it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT