BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2012, 08:52 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Some Swimming Suggestions!

In BV, you should be able to take off your shoes, and walk around bare foot. I also think boys should be able to buy shirts that are you skin colour so, when swimming, it looks more realistic.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:26 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

They have little tiki things to put around your foot so you look barefoot. Another thing about the shirt is because some people act immature sometimes, so they will go around and say they're naked. Nice idea, though.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:42 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

awesomechic's right about the shirt thing but I like the barefoot idea. Not everyone has those tiki bracelets. :/
Old 08-11-2012, 03:56 PM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

they used 2 let u do that with the shirts but not anymore and i had to sell my brown shirts but i never used them inappropriately.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:19 PM
StephanyScooter
Banned

StephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the rough
 StephanyScooter is offline Status: Offline

Well maybe not buy shirts skin colors, but maybe there's an option to automatically do something like that when you're in a swimming area? (: IDK. But I love love love the barefoot idea!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
adventure time!