BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline
Default NEW Character Ideas

I was doodling, and thought of some more character ideas! Here they are:
Click the image to open in full size.
1: Braided Down Hairstyle- Braids on either side, connecting at the back, against a long hairstyle.
2: Off the shoulder dress- Preferably at BVO for 1 credit. Color customizable.
3: Anklet- Pawlette item. Color customizable. You can choose which foot you wanna were it on.
4: Back of Hair Bow- A loose bow that sits on the back of the head. Preferably at BVO for 1 credit and color customizable.
5: The Dye Backpack- VIB item
6: Makeup Face: Just very light eyelashes in brown, and coral cheeks.

Sorry about the artistry. When I was making it transparent it kind of messed up.
I hope you like my ideas!
Old 08-11-2012, 11:46 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

I love all these ideas!
I think that maybe the dress and bow could come together, like previous outfits from BVO
Old 08-12-2012, 02:15 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Ooh, I love them all! And I totally think they should bring back the color customization. Most of the items today are already colored for us.. which is a little annoying since I want to be able to use various of different kinds of colors.

Great ideas! I loove them.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:58 AM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

I love those ideas (:
The hairstyle you designed is really nice and the ability to customize the colour of the dress and bow is a nice touch
xD
Old 08-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by OrlandoKnight
Ooh, I love them all! And I totally think they should bring back the color customization. Most of the items today are already colored for us.. which is a little annoying since I want to be able to use various of different kinds of colors.

Great ideas! I loove them.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:29 AM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Perfection!
I miss customizing our clothing colours.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:36 PM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

cool ideas! also with the hair bow you should be abl to put it in different places and make the hairstyle a bit different.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT