BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-17-2012, 12:45 PM
StephanyScooter
Banned

StephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the rough
 StephanyScooter is offline Status: Offline
Default Pawsome Pics Suggestion

Don't be offended. Please.

IMO, The Pawsome Pics section has been a little... boring lately. When I look at it sometimes you'll see a picture of just someones character, doing nothing. What that tells me is that some people (NOT ALL, I'm not saying that!) Don't put an effort into taking a nice picture and sending it in.

What I'm trying to say is, let's make it more interesting and fun!

Maybe each week we can have a certain theme of a picture we need to send in, such as your character dressed up as a celebrity or something like that. Then whoever gets picked to be in the Bearville Times can get a badge that goes in your cub condo, and maybe 1000 Bearbills.

I'm not really good at coming up with ideas, so bear in with me here. xD
Old 08-17-2012, 01:50 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

The thing is, they do ask for certain types of pictures in the Bearville Times -- it's mentioned on the last page of every issue. Stuff like pics of people at Camp Happy Heart or whatever's going on at the time. And yeah, some of them aren't very good . .. but I guess the only way to improve things is to submit better pictures.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:49 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Well, maybe a prize could be added for "Best Picture of the Week" or something so people have motivation to send good pictures in.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:15 PM
DannyBearyCuddly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DannyAwesome63/AsherGiggly

DannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura about
 DannyBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
The thing is, they do ask for certain types of pictures in the Bearville Times -- it's mentioned on the last page of every issue. Stuff like pics of people at Camp Happy Heart or whatever's going on at the time. And yeah, some of them aren't very good . .. but I guess the only way to improve things is to submit better pictures.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:34 PM
AmieeStuffedWithFun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^^^^^ Up Ther

AmieeStuffedWithFun has a spectacular aura aboutAmieeStuffedWithFun has a spectacular aura about
 AmieeStuffedWithFun is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
Well, maybe a prize could be added for "Best Picture of the Week" or something so people have motivation to send good pictures in.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:43 PM
StephanyScooter
Banned

StephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the rough
 StephanyScooter is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
Oh really? Hmm... I've never noticed. I'll go check.

Edit: Oh... okay I see it now. Maybe just the prize idea? Heh
View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
That's a good idea.

Last edited by StephanyScooter; 08-18-2012 at 08:45 PM..
Old 08-18-2012, 11:20 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

*nod* The prize would be a good motivator. Send in the suggestion -- and maybe encourage people to submit their pics more often. I keep meaning to, myself.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT