BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-03-2012, 11:58 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default BV Country Ideas!

I think BV should have a train route to go to these places:
Great Britain
USA
Canada
Australia
China

Great Britain
In Great Britain, there is Big Ben at the top, by the London Eye. It will go 'Ding ****!' every hour. Down the left side is the River Thames, with the London Eye right by it. You can have a ride on the London Eye for 25 BB! At the bottom is a 'Harrods' Store. You can buy British stuff here, like Shoes, Flags, CUPCAKES, tea, etc. There is also a British cafe which serves CUPCAKES AND TEA (The things you people from across the pond think we eat and drink all the time). The train station is accessed by clicking on an arrow between Big Ben and The Restaurant!

USA
At the bottom is the Statue Of Liberty, in the middle of a Harbour which is supposed to look like New York Harbour. Behind it is loads of skyscrapers, one of them is called 'America Rox!' There, you can buy American-themed stuff. There is also a little American diner on the right side called 'America Eat!', which serves hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, etc. The train station is accessed by clicking on an arrow at the top of the screen.

Canada
On the left side is a few totem poles. In the background is loads of Mountains with skiers going down them and you can also see Bears! In the top right is a small wooden store called 'Maple Shop Of Canada'. You can buy Canadian stuff there. In the bottom right is a little Canadian restaurant called 'Maple Syrup' where you can eat Canadian food. The train station is accessed by clicking on an arrow in between the store and restaurant.

Australia
There is a sea at the bottom, and then a river going through the middle. Going through the middle of the river is Harbour Bridge that you can walk on! On the right side is Sydney Opera House. Cross the bridge to find 'Koala store' where you can buy Australian stuff. Also, the train station is set in the desert, and you can see Ayers Rock (Uluru) on one side. You can see koalas, kangaroos, etc. there!

China
In one corner is the Great Wall Of China. You can look through a telescope when up there! In the top right corner is a pagoda. At the bottom is a small bamboo forest where you can see pandas. To access the train station, click on the arrow by the pagoda. At the train station is a shop called 'Yo! China' where you can buy Chinese items like a traditional dress, Fishing Boat, etc.. On the opposite side is a restaurant called 'Rice and Noodles' where you can eat HEALTHY Chinese stuff like rice cakes, noodles, etc.. At the top is the train station.

So, do you like my ideas? If you have some, post them!

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 09-10-2012 at 11:56 AM..
Old 09-03-2012, 01:03 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Those are lovely ideas!That would make BV more interesting also.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:05 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

I'd be like the zoo, just touring the world! xD
I think it's a pretty cool idea. You should send it in. (:
Old 09-03-2012, 01:13 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

I like these ideas!
We in the U.S don't only eat that stuff though lol
Maybe 'Stars and Stripes Diner' would be a nice name for the American restaurant, and 'The Lady Liberty Shop' for the store.
And maybe China should be a bit different, with more authentic Chinese culture- my friend is actually there right now, she'd probably know better then I would xD
I do think that if these ideas were put into effect that they should be designed by people native or knowledgeable of the countries listed- thus, players native to that country can feel as if they are right at home, or at the very least feel that it is authentic.
Altogether, I certainly think these are good ideas!

Last edited by AllyAllHeart101; 09-03-2012 at 01:16 PM..
Old 09-03-2012, 01:57 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

I love these ideas a lot (:
It would make BV so much more fun and interesting- send them in!!
Old 09-03-2012, 02:34 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I love those ideas, except brands like Harrods might not be able to be mentioned, since they don't sell Build-a-Bears there (they have their own brand of bear). It would give younger players a wider exposure to different cultures, and build up on the education element and benefits of Bearville.
I'm Chinese so I have a few more ideas for the China part of Bearville - there could be Chinese clothes sold, like the silk dresses or trousers for boys with floral or dragon patterns, and the cone-shaped straw hats some Chinese people wear when they farm rice.
The Chinese food sold could be rice, dumplings, noodles - nothing too unhealthy - and they could be served in special Chinese steamers or large plates where you have to sit down and eat.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:15 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
I love those ideas, except brands like Harrods might not be able to be mentioned, since they don't sell Build-a-Bears there (they have their own brand of bear). It would give younger players a wider exposure to different cultures, and build up on the education element and benefits of Bearville.
I'm Chinese so I have a few more ideas for the China part of Bearville - there could be Chinese clothes sold, like the silk dresses or trousers for boys with floral or dragon patterns, and the cone-shaped straw hats some Chinese people wear when they farm rice.
The Chinese food sold could be rice, dumplings, noodles - nothing too unhealthy - and they could be served in special Chinese steamers or large plates where you have to sit down and eat.
OMG I would love to have a Chinese silk dress and the traditional hat. It would also be cool to have face paint to look like the traditional white face like they would do when they wore their kimonos. Great idea!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT