BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

Thanks so much to everyone for all your help. I'm happy to say Mona is officially a part of my Bearville family!
Old 09-21-2012, 10:43 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

this is great!
Old 09-25-2012, 01:40 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
this is great!

Hey, I couldn't find the thread we were discussing this on yesterday, but I wanted to let you know the Ebay seller sent me an email this morning. Unfortunately they live about 3 hours outside St. Louis, and were only there for a short period of time when I bought Mona from them. They won't be back until next Spring.

Here is what I suggest, go to the Ebay US site and search for "Build a Bear St. Louis Zoo," or just "St. Louis" and see if you can find any seller's with the St. Louis location listed. You can send the sellers you find an email through Ebay asking them if they would be interested in purchasing and selling you one of the St. Louis zoo Monarchs.

The other option would be to contact any seller that sells lots of Build a Bears with the same question, since the Monarch is now available to everyone in the US. Or if you know anyone personally that lives in the US who wouldn't mind buying it and shipping it for you, you could just do that.

Sorry I couldn't be of any further help, but hopefully one of these routes will land you your own Monarch. Good luck and keep me posted!
Old 09-27-2012, 04:08 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you very much! I also think it is easier now, since the butterfly is on the website, so everyone in the US has "access" to the butterfly, not only people who live near the zoo.
Thank you, I will let you know if I manage to get one! I really want one though :-)
Old 09-27-2012, 08:42 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Thank you very much! I also think it is easier now, since the butterfly is on the website, so everyone in the US has "access" to the butterfly, not only people who live near the zoo.
Thank you, I will let you know if I manage to get one! I really want one though :-)
Please let me know if you can get one. Good luck!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
dudeee ke$ha was here, maggie ♥'s niall