BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2012, 04:21 PM
Horselover100
Banned
BABV Name: JoyceDivaBear5

Horselover100 has a spectacular aura aboutHorselover100 has a spectacular aura aboutHorselover100 has a spectacular aura about
 Horselover100 is offline Status: Offline
Default Where is the maze on Bearville.com?

Hey Bearville Insiders! If you are wondering where the maze is, then I will tell you.
So go to to the Kooky Spooky Fun House that is right by the Carnival and Zoo. If you're wondering where that is I will tell you. Go to Sunshine Shores Marine and there is a big ferry boat. It will ask you where you want to go. Choose either the zoo or carnival but I am telling about the zoo. When you get to the zoo there will be an arrow pointing to the right. All the way across the screen and click on and there you are. When you enter there is a rug. Stay off it and move you mouse over the rug to the middle. It will say "maze" and click on it.

Don't look at this if you don't want to know where the first thing is.

Well it is in the bottom left corner. That's all I can say. If it isn't for you I am sorry. I was just for me.

I hope this was helpful to you! Have a good day! =D

P.S. if you want to be my friend just look up and you will see it. I you can't it's Joycedivabear5. I know I know. My name isn't Joyce but I was eight when I made it and I wasn't thinking right then. I wish I could change it. Oh well...

Last edited by Horselover100; 10-20-2012 at 04:22 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT