BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Abbey4leafclover18022
Knut
BABV Name: Abbey4LeafClover18022

Abbey4leafclover18022 is on a distinguished road
 Abbey4leafclover18022 is offline Status: Offline
Smile Halloween Horror Mega Party

Hi guys, due to halloween next wednesday i am hosting the ultimate come-and-go halloween party. You just come to my den ( it will be public ) rock out and enjoy yourself. I may be there or i may not but if you are lucky enough to see me i will give you a free trade treat. Here is the info
Where: Abbey4LeafClover18022's Den
When: Half term week (over halloween)
What: A fun party for all
Who: Anyone! the more the merrier
Dress Code: Halloween Costumes or orange, black or purple clothes or halloween related things. Remember the dress code doesn't matter too much but it would be nice to dress up!
Overnight: If you would like you can stay overnight or rest. Just go to one of my bear's bedrooms and sleep
Have a Horribly Happy Halloween
Abbey!
Old 10-23-2012, 01:56 AM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Abbey4leafclover18022
Hi guys, due to halloween next wednesday i am hosting the ultimate come-and-go halloween party. You just come to my den ( it will be public ) rock out and enjoy yourself. I may be there or i may not but if you are lucky enough to see me i will give you a free trade treat. Here is the info
Dress Code: Halloween Costumes or orange, black or purple clothes or halloween related things. Remember the dress code doesn't matter too much but it would be nice to dress up!
Overnight: If you would like you can stay overnight or rest. Just go to one of my bear's bedrooms and sleep
Abbey!

hey hey! this is in the wrong section. thats okay you just need to click on the red ! to ask for this to be moved to the pawty section..welcome and be sure to read the rules before you do anything

Last edited by iLovePandas986; 10-23-2012 at 01:57 AM..
Old 10-25-2012, 07:37 PM
hollissilly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hollissilly

hollissilly is on a distinguished road
 hollissilly is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Abbey4leafclover18022
Abbey!
I'm sorry, but I can't come on Wenesday..I can't go on the computer in the week! But thanks for the offer!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT