BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2012, 04:47 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline
Default Physics-defying dancing, black bacgkround and BABV just plain going nuts xD

A day in history ~
BABV is probably the glitchiest it's been in a while. So far, just on my computer, I've gotten 3 different (and big) glitches.
1. Physics-defying dancing.
Click the image to open in full size.
All 3 characters (me and 2 other people that were there plus furry friends) were stuck doing these weird "dances". Me and the girl with the pink monkey costume were stuck in a walking motion, our bodies randomly changing angles, but our heads and backpacks stayed in correct position. And in my case since I'm wearing a scarf, my scarf also stayed in position. The furry friends were doing the same thing. At some points I was even walking backwards! The girl with the wings ride's body kept getting messed up, and her wings were changing angles.

2. Black background
It started raining socks, and the background went black. Similar glitch to what Ally was having (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=144834), except with socks.

3. BABV just plain going nuts
will post about soon
Old 10-05-2012, 10:14 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

These are amazing.

Maybe Discord was involved?
xD He SO was
Old 10-06-2012, 06:44 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

These are graphic issues. Try to refresh the page ; log out from the game, then clear your cache before you try to log back in.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:08 PM
serenastar2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: George. George Van Snoubien.

serenastar2 has a spectacular aura aboutserenastar2 has a spectacular aura about
 serenastar2 is offline Status: Offline

I cracked up once i got to raining. socks. :P
sorry for your glitches! they look really.... interesting though
Old 11-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Renearockstar10

3049356 is on a distinguished road
 3049356 is offline Status: Offline

I also got the raining socks glitch a couple times.... the sock party was just too much for the servers to handle. I couldn't go without glitching.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i twas here