BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-06-2012, 03:39 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with Faye, since I didn't actually know what Black Friday was when I was going on Bearville everyday aha so it would be cool for kids over here where we don't celebrate it to learn more about holidays in the US :3
Old 11-07-2012, 10:12 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

good idea! Until last year, I had no idea what Black Friday was either! I found out here on the forum (because BAB shops had a massive clearout that day, with mega offers... I hope they will have them again this year).
Old 11-07-2012, 04:08 PM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
That sounds neat! Not sure about the virtual crowds -- it'd be hard to move around or find people to trade with with NPCs everywhere -- but the rest of it would be interesting.
Don't Worry
It would have a Icon Over the Person and you can click on that icon to do what you want.
And The crowds you would be move infront of someone or make it to were the crowds are in one section but you can still move around
Old 11-07-2012, 04:10 PM
❤NeverGonnaStop❤
Banned

❤NeverGonnaStop❤ is on a distinguished road
 ❤NeverGonnaStop❤ is offline Status: Offline

I like that idea you should submit the idea!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT