BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Bearemy's Giveaways

Closed Thread
Old 11-12-2012, 01:21 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AimeeFuzzyBear

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
 AimeeFuzzyBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Veteran's Day Bearemy Gift - New Move!

Hey everyone
Click Bearemy today for a new Salute move! ^^
Old 11-12-2012, 01:55 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline
Wink

Thanks for posting and leting us know!
Old 11-12-2012, 02:12 PM
TheHappy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbigailHappy5

TheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to behold
 TheHappy is offline Status: Offline

Was it yesterday?? Did I miss it?? D:
Old 11-12-2012, 02:30 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
Default :)

Nope, it just started today I believe! I clicked Bearemy yesterday to see if he was giving anything out and there was nothing.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:38 PM
TheHappy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbigailHappy5

TheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to beholdTheHappy is a splendid one to behold
 TheHappy is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AimeeFuzzyBear
Nope, it just started today I believe! I clicked Bearemy yesterday to see if he was giving anything out and there was nothing.
Thank you so much! (:
Old 11-12-2012, 03:43 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy

You're welcome!
Old 11-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheHappy
Was it yesterday?? Did I miss it?? D:
Yea?!?! Did I?!?! D:
Old 11-12-2012, 04:21 PM
iLuvKats
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatieBearPaw8

iLuvKats will become famous soon enough
 iLuvKats is offline Status: Offline

It's a cute move! Thanks for letting us know!
Old 11-13-2012, 08:06 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {sarah}

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline

Aww man i think i missed it.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:32 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for reminding us. c:
I almost forgot. It's a little faster than the old salute move. I like it though.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫