BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2012, 08:08 PM
kloetrack
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KloeTrack

kloetrack will become famous soon enough
 kloetrack is offline Status: Offline
Default !!!! help!!!

AH! one of my jr. cybearguide glasses is missing from my attic!! i was putting my summer- stuf in my attic, and i put TWO jr.cybearguide glasses in my attic, and realized that i hadn't put my jr.cybearguide football helmet in, and a message said something like this, i underlined the important parts: " we have detected that a item has gone missing from your attic. we will detect your item and re-order your item." also my condo was on ONLY I CAN ENTER MY CONDO. i know someone could have taken them from my attic for these reasons: 1. i had my condo where i could only go in it. 2. only you can go in your attic. 3. you can't take anything from a babv charecter's beachfront, ski lodge, and condo. thanks
Old 11-16-2012, 08:12 PM
iMadi<3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AddisonAugust326

iMadi<3 will become famous soon enoughiMadi<3 will become famous soon enough
 iMadi<3 is offline Status: Offline

It's just a glitch in the system that's been happening lately. Don't worry, no one stole your jr. cybearguide glasses and they should show up again soon in your attic :3
Old 11-16-2012, 10:48 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by iMadi<3
It's just a glitch in the system that's been happening lately. Don't worry, no one stole your jr. cybearguide glasses and they should show up again soon in your attic :3
Old 11-17-2012, 03:54 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kloetrack
AH! one of my jr. cybearguide glasses is missing from my attic!! i was putting my summer- stuf in my attic, and i put TWO jr.cybearguide glasses in my attic, and realized that i hadn't put my jr.cybearguide football helmet in, and a message said something like this, i underlined the important parts: " we have detected that a item has gone missing from your attic. we will detect your item and re-order your item." also my condo was on ONLY I CAN ENTER MY CONDO. i know someone could have taken them from my attic for these reasons: 1. i had my condo where i could only go in it. 2. only you can go in your attic. 3. you can't take anything from a babv charecter's beachfront, ski lodge, and condo. thanks

You may be referring to the pop-up message that you see when you open your attic storage.
That pop-up message is one of the updates in the game where it sorts out all your items from old to new. This is to fix those Attic that has display discrepancies where some pages are blanks. BUT this doesn't mean that you have missing items in your Attic. This is just to resolve the issue of those blank pages in your Attic that doesn't display the item images.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:34 AM
charlesnoodles8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: charlesnoodles8

charlesnoodles8 is on a distinguished road
 charlesnoodles8 is offline Status: Offline

Don't woory about your attic, NO ONE except you may enter it even if you set it to everyone can enter my cub condo!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Houseofanubis123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Laurenbee160

Houseofanubis123 is on a distinguished road
 Houseofanubis123 is offline Status: Offline

Its just a glitch my friend had that and when she clicked on it everything she was missing came back
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT