BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-25-2012, 09:55 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Hi and welcome to BI! Be sure to read the FAQ and Rules, and never type in red or blue(they're for moderators and admins only). I hope you have an awesome time and ask me if you have any questions. (:
Old 11-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Iloveliampayne
Banned
BABV Name: I <3 Liam Payne, more then you

Iloveliampayne is on a distinguished road
 Iloveliampayne is offline Status: Offline

Hi Welcome! Make Sure You Read The Rules, Before Doing Anything Your Uncertain About! Have A Beary Great Day! And You Can Find Bearville Codes Anywhere From The Internet!
Old 11-05-2012, 04:36 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome! It doesn't feel like so long ago that I was making my first introductory post to BI. Lol, anyway, I'm sure you've already been told this a gazillion times before, but yeah, read the rules of the forum and always stick to them! They're there for a reason- and it is actually, as strict as they sometimes may seem, possible to never get into any trouble, if you abide! I've never been banned since I joined (I'm a good girl like that). XD So, yeah, that's about it; feel free to VMme over any issues you are unsure about or would like to discuss, or if you just feel like a chat! See you around!
Maya
Old 11-24-2012, 05:09 PM
HeidiHuggable43
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HeidiHuggable43

HeidiHuggable43 will become famous soon enoughHeidiHuggable43 will become famous soon enough
 HeidiHuggable43 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I'm Heidi. Welcome to BearvilleInsider!
Old 11-24-2012, 06:32 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS
Hi & welcome to Bearville Insider. The are some codes that are posted on the site, but I don't know about a code just for signing up? Here are a couple I've found to work recently you can try:

FREEGIFT1TEE

DK45-82MC-66SS
YOUR-FREE-GIFT
223H-WWK3-PC42
2Y23-7DZ6-3K47

You can copy and paste these so it's faster to try them out
The only one that works is the third one btw.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

I do not think you are allowed to give accounts on BI.
Welcome to BI! Please, read the rules. I hope you have alot of fun here. If you have any questions, you can ask me! I will always be willing to lend a helping paw.

-Alex
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
dudeee ke$ha was here, i twas here, maggie ♥'s niall