BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline
Default My Fashion Graphic

Hello there!
Just wanted to share a graphic that I made on Photoshop today! It's more or less my first time making one with a person in it. What are your thoughts? Any suggestions for improvement? Thanks.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:31 PM
ChrissieSeptembearBABV
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥ ChrissieSeptembear10 ♥

ChrissieSeptembearBABV is on a distinguished road
 ChrissieSeptembearBABV is offline Status: Offline

wowza!
3picc graphic
Old 12-07-2012, 07:50 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I love it Cheri, for your first try it's really good and I like the colours you used. I'm not really a graphics person of any sort so I can't give you much advice, all I'd say is keep practising and making more of these because I want to see them (:
Old 12-07-2012, 09:27 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I love the graphic as well (: It's wonderful.
Just two little tips-
1. The background behind the girl is a little pixely.
2. The green on her eyes is pretty, but I suggest not putting it on the inside part of her eyes, just her eyelids, and the other part (I hope you know what I'm talking about).
Old 12-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
I love the graphic as well (: It's wonderful.
Just two little tips-
1. The background behind the girl is a little pixely.
2. The green on her eyes is pretty, but I suggest not putting it on the inside part of her eyes, just her eyelids, and the other part (I hope you know what I'm talking about).
Omg that is so true! Thanks for the pointers! Hehe the model was already wearing the jewels in the original picture. (lol it's pretty bizarre makeup xD). Now that I look at my graphic, the green on her right eye (or left, when you're looking at her) looks a little rough. I'll try to make it smoother.

Original Photo

Last edited by Chéri3; 12-08-2012 at 12:22 AM..
Old 12-08-2012, 12:12 AM
ChrissieSeptembearBABV
Polar Bear

awesome new graphic.
o:
Old 12-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Chéri3
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissieSeptembearBABV
awesome new graphic.
o:
Oops! Sorry forgot to state that the second one is the original photo. xD
Old 12-08-2012, 12:23 AM
ChrissieSeptembearBABV
Polar Bear

^
oh, lol it's alright
(:
Old 12-13-2012, 12:40 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Chéri3

Omg that is so true! Thanks for the pointers! Hehe the model was already wearing the jewels in the original picture. (lol it's pretty bizarre makeup xD). Now that I look at my graphic, the green on her right eye (or left, when you're looking at her) looks a little rough. I'll try to make it smoother.

Original Photo
Oops xD Sorry about that. I thought you added it in c;
Old 12-13-2012, 12:52 AM
ChrissieSeptembearBABV
Polar Bear

AMAZING, as usual ;3
Closed Thread
Membear Info