BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2013, 02:41 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline
Default {How to make 1,000,000 bearbills in just one year!} - please don't post, work in progress!

{please don't post yet} - work in progress!

Meet Bria! She is going to help me show everyone how easy it is to make 1,000,000 bearbills in just one year!
Click the image to open in full size.

You may be thinking, "How is that even possible? It will take forever! ".

Well, I did some math.

There are 365 days in 2013. 1,000,000 divided by 2013 = 2,739.7.
So that means we need to earn roughly 2,740 bearbills everyday! Seems a lot more manageable, doesn't it?

I will update this thread as needed.

Don't worry if you can't get on Bearville every day, just make sure when you do play, you earn a little bit more to make up for missed days.

Last edited by MeghanMusicLuvr28; 01-01-2013 at 03:06 AM..
Old 01-01-2013, 02:41 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline
Talking Daily Routines

Bria's account was just created today (Jan. 1st), so she starts with a total of 1,000 bearbills.
You can take your current bearbill total and write it down somewhere safe so you can keep track of your earnings.

First things first, let's do our daily routine.
Our daily routine will consist of:
✓Visiting the Pawsome Panda at the Sportsplex
✓Doing the Backstage Search at the Performing Arts Center
✓Doing the Environmentally Pawsome Nature Walk
✓Playing the Lucky Oyster game at the Deep Sea Discovery (you will either win bearbills or a special prize!)
✓Playing the Furtastic Fountain in Town Square (you will either win a prize or 20 bearbills..keep the prizes if you win them, and sell the extras at the end of the month if you wish or have a yard sale!)

This should earn us a total of about 500-790 bearbills!

Next, we will play games.
The games you play are completely optional, so play the games you like best!
These are the games that I found give a lot of bearbills:
✓Gone Fishing (this one takes a little while, but it does add up fast!)
✓Friendship Forest Photo Safari (there is a good guide for this game, here!)
✓Shake Your Honey (you need a furry friend to play this game, but it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it!)
✓Sunshine Shores Savanger Hunt (there's a good guide for this game, here!)

Last edited by MeghanMusicLuvr28; 01-01-2013 at 03:15 AM..
Old 01-01-2013, 12:34 PM
azndrumsticks
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Diamondrockstar172

azndrumsticks is on a distinguished road
 azndrumsticks is offline Status: Offline

I just noticed an Small Typo... Shouldn't you Divide 1 Million by 365 days and not 2013? You got the correct answer for 1 million/365 days but I think the way it was interpreted was misunderstood. But nice job I wish I could try and do this but I have to Juggle This, School, and My Band life consisting of concert band and Marching band. The only game i would get a kick load of bearbills would be Bear 2 bear baseball which probably one of the only game I have a Experience with the rest are like this most or some of the time, " I wing it."

Last edited by azndrumsticks; 01-01-2013 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: Editing
Old 01-11-2013, 09:33 PM
hollissilly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hollissilly

hollissilly is on a distinguished road
 hollissilly is offline Status: Offline

Wow! This sounds good! Another way to earn bearbills fast is to get a VIB membership.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:51 PM
ajadorable55013
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AJADORABLE55013

ajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud of
 ajadorable55013 is offline Status: Offline

Most people forget that the plants can earn you a good amount of money every day. Especially when you use the fairy enchanted tools, it will give you seeds and sometimes money. If you sell the seed and collect the money, you can easily earn about $2000 every time you play (about 20 minute of your time)

AJ

Last edited by ajadorable55013; 01-20-2013 at 10:53 PM..
Old 01-21-2013, 04:08 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Can't forget bank interest -- once you have 15k, you can invest the maximum and earn 127,500 bb a year!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:24 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ajadorable55013
Most people forget that the plants can earn you a good amount of money every day. Especially when you use the fairy enchanted tools, it will give you seeds and sometimes money. If you sell the seed and collect the money, you can easily earn about $2000 every time you play (about 20 minute of your time)

AJ
That's how I get the most money.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT