BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-28-2012, 02:56 AM
BearyCuddly
Knut
BABV Name: boobearycuddly26

BearyCuddly is on a distinguished road
 BearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

Thank you all once again. I sent my entry 3 times and the last one was me in fact saying that I didn't mean to spam but that my post had not shown up and I was just scared that it had not gone through. I have no clue why it is showing up as one post. lol that would happen to me. Just a simple gliche. That had me so scared I was like seriously? I would work hard on this contest and then it not show up in the end.
but can I just say that I LOVED all of your entries. Like seriously. I was like do these people work for hallmark or what? You guys made beautiful cards. I think we all should go into the business. You guys are unbelievably talented!

RachelGirl192: Honestly, what is wrong with me being new and entering a contest? Just because I may not have seniority here does not mean that I did not work very hard on my entry. I love this forum and although I may not have the time to post as frequently as others, I find so much of the information on here resourceful. It truly was a gliche. Tweety said so herself. I mean clearly I posted it. How else would my picture have been entered into the contest? haha
Old 12-29-2012, 02:53 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Beary Cuddly, the drawing is pretty and I did not mean to offend you or anybody else. Of course new people can also enter, there is nothing wrong with that.

What I meant to say was that I was wondering that you only had one post, saying you are happy you won, and no post before that one at all, so I wondered when and how you have posted before and why Tweety was able to see a post before this one while the one "OMG I won" was the first one you ever posted. I wondered if you managed to send her the picture via e-mail or something, because she was the only one who was able to see the card AND you had no post before - that's all.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:10 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

Oh right I didn't even realise this thread got posted xD congrats everyone!
Old 12-31-2012, 12:29 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

Congrats to the winners (: Loved all the entries
Old 01-03-2013, 04:10 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I finally had a chance to Private Message all the codes out.

If the code doesn't work, please notify me within 3 days.

I'll throw away all the codes after that.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:41 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I got a PM of a code when I never participated in the contest.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:49 PM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

The code worked thank you tweety
Old 01-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LizzieAsparagus
The code worked thank you tweety
Same for me.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:39 PM
KailyKiwi66
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KailyKiwi66

KailyKiwi66 is on a distinguished road
 KailyKiwi66 is offline Status: Offline

@tweety
i received the code, thanks
Old 01-04-2013, 08:43 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {sarah}

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline

tweety, thanks for the code, i already have it on my two accounts so i gave it to my sister who just began bearville♥
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alexwasnthere, madelyne