BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2013, 03:34 PM
BABWFAN1977
Polar Bear
BABV Name: billybearfun105

BABWFAN1977 is on a distinguished road
 BABWFAN1977 is offline Status: Offline
Cool Zoo Friends Spotted Online in Uk

New animals have gone online tonight. There is an elephant, squirrel, giraffe, chimp, flamingo, puma, lion and more. Let me know which is your favourite....
Old 01-22-2013, 03:36 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Oh my gosh! Is the flamingo got the same PSI as the old one, with the mask with the feather? (Not the new zoo version, the old Carribean one.)
Old 01-22-2013, 04:01 PM
BABWFAN1977
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Oh my gosh! Is the flamingo got the same PSI as the old one, with the mask with the feather? (Not the new zoo version, the old Carribean one.)
I don't know, how can you tell?
Old 01-22-2013, 04:29 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:34 PM
BABWFAN1977
Polar Bear

No it's not the same one, this one has really pretty, fluffy feathers on its wings.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:41 PM
Polar Bear

Is this the same elephant? It looks similar because of the skin colour, texture and size. I am not sure about the personal furry friend item, though. I just like comparing the animals to see if they are the same, different, identical ectra.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:57 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I am very happy for the U.K. BABW fans, as the zoo animals are very cute. I am not sure which is my favorite, although I have always loved the giraffe.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:08 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

Is this the same elephant? It looks similar because of the skin colour, texture and size. I am not sure about the personal furry friend item, though. I just like comparing the animals to see if they are the same, different, identical ectra.
The UK animals are all recent animals from the US Zoo collections - the adorable elephant has been retired for some time now, and that is not the elephant that is available in the UK.

These are animals that came from the US St. Louis Zoo -- within the last year or so (and that also are/were available from the US website as well). As these animals are also all available in the US, they have the same exclusive virtual items.

The flamingo is the one with the large mask (not the old mask - that has been retired for a long time now).
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT