BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2013, 02:18 AM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

According to this thread its pretty old >http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=33884
Came out in 2009.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:17 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

The snow leopard online is not the sparkly snow leopard. I have the one on the website. (I received it for Christmas.) The sparkly snow leopard has -as Cheri said- spots on the tummy, more coarse fur than mine does and, obviously, had sparkle to it. It was released in 2009 and has a PSI of a leopard ears headband and tail. The snow leopard on the website, I unfortunately don't know when it came out, has a PSI of a light blue trapper hat. (I will get a picture tomorrow if possible.)

Last edited by CurlyQ95; 01-20-2013 at 03:21 AM..
Old 01-23-2013, 07:12 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Chéri3
Is this the bear that you are talking about?

Click the image to open in full size.

If so, it's a St. Louis Zoo exclusive animal that was released during summer 2012. So yes, it's been out for a while. Occasionally they put up a few of the exclusive animals on the BABW website some time after releasing it, so that's why the UK site currently has it.
This is pretty much correct. This snow leopard was released originally to the St. Louis Zoo exclusively back in march/april, however, with the rest of the St. Louis Zoo animals. Zoo animals are not put online, however, until much later (summer / autumn) -- after the initial release at the Zoo, *IF* there are quantities available. (This snow leopard is also much smaller than the sparkly one.)

Getting the Zoo animals on to the UK website is a pretty new thing, since they don't normally get them - but then again, getting them on the US website is also a new thing this year as the US website normally does not get the St. Louis Zoo exclusives either. (You normally have to go there to get them.)

Build-a-bear has made at least four snow leopards now.

Last edited by kassiered; 01-23-2013 at 07:14 AM..
Old 01-23-2013, 09:11 AM
BABWFAN1977
Polar Bear
BABV Name: billybearfun105

BABWFAN1977 is on a distinguished road
 BABWFAN1977 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info guys. I ordered it for him yesterday online, so hopefully it will be here by weekend. I only saw all the new zoo animals last night, after I ordered the snow leopard. Maybe next week I will order the giraffe...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alexwasnthere