BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
Most of my bears are retired by now, I seem to be attracted to the Limited Edition animals. xD

My favorite of the retired ones is probably my Indians Ballpark Bear, just because she was a gift from my grandma and I still sleep with her, lol.

Here's a picture of her since I'm pretty sure most of you have never heard of this bear. xD
Click the image to open in full size.

That's TOOO cute!!!!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:35 PM
redinky
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Belle4LeafClover295

redinky is a jewel in the roughredinky is a jewel in the roughredinky is a jewel in the rough
 redinky is offline Status: Offline

My more exciting bears are the Pink Cuddles Teddy from 2006, Holly Moose, Mint Chip Bear, Keroppi, 2006 Hello Kitty, Floppy Frog from 1996, Happy Go Lucky Frog, Kermit, and the Girl Scouts 100th Anniversary Bear. Actually, most of my bears are nonexistant nowadays.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:49 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LizzieAsparagus
Probably the rarest bear I have is the purple hippo that I gave away to my friend and then its the adorable Amur Leopard if its rare. . .
That's not the Amur Leopard - That's the original WWF / Zoo Snow Leopard from 2006. (It's rare now.)

I have a number of rare bears (and I have oodles of retired ones now, because I have been collecting them since 1997, lol). I have too many retired ones to post (but all of these pictures have links to the ones I've taken photos of on flickr - not all of my animals have pictures though... a little more than 1/3 of my entire collection is on flickr currently.) I'll show a few of the rarest here (I have too many to show):

Vanilla, 2006 Springbok by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Jasmine Tea, 2006 Grevy's Zebra by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Integral, 2006 Ring-Tailed Lemur by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Chai Latte, 2008 European Rabbit by KassieOrange, on Flickr

E, 2009 Year of the Ox by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Theory, 2006 Kangaroo by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Candied Orange, 2006 Leopard by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Pecan Praline, 2009 Prairie Dog by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Nick, 2008 Dachshund by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Russian Tea Cake, 2009 Seal by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Aki, 2009 Shiba Inu by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Lingonberry Pudding, 2011 Cardinal by KassieOrange, on Flickr

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
Most of my bears are retired by now, I seem to be attracted to the Limited Edition animals. xD

My favorite of the retired ones is probably my Indians Ballpark Bear, just because she was a gift from my grandma and I still sleep with her, lol.

Here's a picture of her since I'm pretty sure most of you have never heard of this bear. xD
Oh! I have a friend that collects all the stadium/ballpark bears (so I've seen that one before) - that year had some of my fav of all the ones they've made for stadiums/ballparks! You got a great year!

Last edited by kassiered; 01-23-2013 at 07:47 AM..
Old 01-23-2013, 09:02 AM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much kassiered I would have never known! lol
Old 01-23-2013, 07:43 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by LizzieAsparagus
Thank you so much kassiered I would have never known! lol
No worries! This is my snow leopard:

Sencha, 2006 WWF Snow Leopard by KassieOrange, on Flickr

If yours originally came with a necklace, it was a WWF animal. If it didn't, then it was a Zoo animal.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:56 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I also have the old version I ♥ NY bear, the newer (but still retired) version I ♥ NY bear, and the I ♥ NY puppy. All three were only sold at the 5th Ave. and 46th St. store.

Last edited by CurlyQ95; 01-23-2013 at 07:57 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 02:55 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
I also have the old version I ♥ NY bear, the newer (but still retired) version I ♥ NY bear, and the I ♥ NY puppy. All three were only sold at the 5th Ave. and 46th St. store.
Yep, I love those three (*had* to have them!) -- those and the disney ones too.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT