BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 01-31-2013, 09:40 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Smile For CyBearGuides Attention Please

Hi Joe,

In the begining every time we changed our condo style at the lumbear yard we knew we would lose the previous model. Now though it is greatly improved & we can change between condos we have bought previously & I love that feature.

There were a couple of condo designs that were out before the new way of doing things came out and many of us had to make a concious decision whether we wanted to lose the condo style we had for the sake of the new. It would be great if we could have the opportunity to purchase these condos again to add to our collection. One of them was the castle & the other was the Heart shaped valentines condo style.

Please Please Please will you fix it for us so that these 2 condo styles can make a come back very soon.? In fact over the valentines theme this February would be good ?

Thank You
Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )

Last edited by christmas; 01-31-2013 at 09:48 PM..
Old 02-01-2013, 10:40 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by christmas
Hi Joe,

In the begining every time we changed our condo style at the lumbear yard we knew we would lose the previous model. Now though it is greatly improved & we can change between condos we have bought previously & I love that feature.

There were a couple of condo designs that were out before the new way of doing things came out and many of us had to make a concious decision whether we wanted to lose the condo style we had for the sake of the new. It would be great if we could have the opportunity to purchase these condos again to add to our collection. One of them was the castle & the other was the Heart shaped valentines condo style.

Please Please Please will you fix it for us so that these 2 condo styles can make a come back very soon.? In fact over the valentines theme this February would be good ?

Thank You
Hi Christmas!

It's good to hear that you like that feature of being able to use the condo facade that you previously had.

With regard to your suggestion, please know that we always wanted to hear your feedback and suggestions. So, I strongly suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can pass them on to World Bearquarters!
Old 02-02-2013, 09:21 AM
BevBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BevBearHug

BevBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BevBearHug is offline Status: Offline

How strange that you don't have those two options. I have them available when I visit the Lumbear Yard.

I guess the good news is that you should be able to access them, but the question is why you can't now. I hope that Joe's suggestion helps and that you can get this sorted! Good luck!
Old 02-03-2013, 08:20 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
Hi Christmas!

It's good to hear that you like that feature of being able to use the condo facade that you previously had.

With regard to your suggestion, please know that we always wanted to hear your feedback and suggestions. So, I strongly suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can pass them on to World Bearquarters!
Hi Joe,

Thank you for your advice. I have emailed as you suggested and will now wait for thier reply. Maybe if you get chance you could raise it too & do a bit of arm twisting for us.

I will let you know the response I get once I receive it.

Thank you again for your time

EDIT:- Reply Received

Hi Joe,

Just to let you know I recieves this reply already. Thanks for your advice

Hi there HelenAllHeart54!

We understand that you want to have those two Condo designs back in the game.

I will forward your concern to our Bear Headquarters, for consideration.
They will try and see if they can add the Castle and the Valentines Condo back in Bearville.

Last edited by christmas; 02-03-2013 at 08:21 PM..
Old 02-05-2013, 01:09 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

You're welcome, Christmas!
Old 02-08-2013, 08:46 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

.... and another condo design that I would love to have is the mushroom! When it came out, I had JUST bought the flower house and did not want to lose that, so I never bought the mushroom!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT