BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2013, 09:42 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
This is my first bear:
Click the image to open in full size.
Baby Apple, 1997 Curly Bear by KassieOrange, on Flickr

Yep, got him in 1997 and now he's been all over the world with me! (He looks a bit travelled here, lol.)

All of my bears are special to me... all 350-ish (currently) of them... XD
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too cute!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:17 PM
bighugs1995
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AlexandriaBigHugs

bighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant future
 bighugs1995 is offline Status: Offline

My first bear is a Lil' Caramel Cub named Snoobie (I couldn't decide between Scooby or Snoopy, so I combined them. xD) that I got on November 26th or 27th of 2005. I adore all twenty-eight of my bears (Adopted and made.), but she has that special 'My First Bear' place in my heart. (:
Old 01-28-2013, 07:31 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Paddingtona
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too cute!
Yeah, I thought he was adorable when I made him, and I took him everywhere. He's been literally all over the world, which definitely makes him a worldly bear!

Last edited by kassiered; 01-28-2013 at 07:34 PM..
Old 01-28-2013, 09:15 PM
dudlebug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Gabi... I guess?

dudlebug will become famous soon enoughdudlebug will become famous soon enough
 dudlebug is offline Status: Offline

On my third birthday- before babv I got a bear and I named him beddy bear because he was given to me in Pajamas. I don't remember what type he was and I don't feel like taking a picture... but he's my favorite bear out of all my bears.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:22 PM
ashley4leafclover
Polar Bear

ashley4leafclover will become famous soon enoughashley4leafclover will become famous soon enough
 ashley4leafclover is offline Status: Offline

My first BABW was this 2007 bear that recorded everything you say and says it back its name is rocky, but im not sure what kind of bear it is :| ill try to look it up, but i cant post a picture becuase my camera is not working right now..
Old 02-09-2013, 07:46 AM
MrsBear84
Polar Bear

MrsBear84 is on a distinguished road
 MrsBear84 is offline Status: Offline

Been going to Build a Bear since it opened, but I didn't make my first bear until 2010. Very strange since I'm a stuffed animal lover. Guess I thought they were expensive and I didn't work when they first came along. I always went in there though to look for clothes for my rag doll. He has quite a collection now, currently sporting the snowboard sweatshirt.

I went in there January 2010 to look for clothes and saw the Scarecrow costume from The Wizard of Oz and made my first bear, Bearamy, but named him Ray after Ray Bolger. Went back the next week and made Bert (Lion), and then two weeks after that to make Jack (Tin Man). Here's the trio on a shelf I painted for them.

My craze didn't start til the next year though. My mom got me a gift card for Xmas, and I went nuts making my hippy bunny (Hippy T. Hopper). After that it was one creation after another, I loved coming up with the outfits and the names to match either the bear or the outfit. Currently have 33 BABs and 2 other make-your-own-animal creations, don't have a favorite but of course always remember your first(s).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trio2.jpg (28.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg HippyTHopper.jpg (61.5 KB, 3 views)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alexwasnthere