BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2013, 11:41 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline
Default What bears are UK exclusives?

I have the unique chance of getting some UK exclusive BABs through a co-worker of my brother. What are some of the UK exclusive bears? I know the I ♥ London and I ♥ Great Britain bears are exclusive, but do they have different PSIs online?
Old 02-01-2013, 12:14 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I know they have Pudsey and Blush (may be retired now idk), the 2 you mentioned, Paddington Bear, and probably some others that I can't remember.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:26 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute

Paddington is in the USA now. They do still have pudsey and blush, I saw them online, but I don't really like them.

Do they still have the England Soccer Lion, Scottish terrier, or the I ♥ Great Britain Hello Kitty?

I really like the Hello Kitty.

Last edited by CurlyQ95; 02-01-2013 at 12:34 PM..
Old 02-01-2013, 12:40 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

The E.B bunny, the year of the dragon, sheep, paperback pup, purple hello kitty, are still on the UK site, although they aren't on the US
Old 02-01-2013, 10:31 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy

Thanks, Duffy. I really want to get a bear or two that are, and only will be, sold in the UK, though. (:

Does anyone know?
Old 02-03-2013, 10:41 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

Currently available UK exclusives (no guarantee that they won't also be available in the US some time):
I <3 GB Bear
I <3 London Bear
Pudsey (this is a "Children in Need" charity bear -- which is a BBC charity)
Blush (Same as Pudsey)

Not just UK - but currently exclusive to 'europe' (and sometimes including japan, australia, the middle east and south africa):
Sweet Smiles Bunny (different eyes / nose / paws than the US show-based version)
Fuzzy Teddy (No guarantees on this one because I've seen some test bears that look a whole lot like it - so it may not be exclusive for long)

The UK doesn't have the 'real' vanilla fudge II bunny - they have the vanilla cream bunny renamed, so that one isn't exclusive except for its name. To see the difference, look at australia or japan.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:09 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy

Thank you, Kassie. I knew if anybody would know it would be you lol.

Do you know if the I heart GB and I heart London bears have different online prizes, or are they both the union jack tee?
Old 02-07-2013, 05:34 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
Thank you, Kassie. I knew if anybody would know it would be you lol.

Do you know if the I heart GB and I heart London bears have different online prizes, or are they both the union jack tee?
I'm pretty certain that they're both the same PSI. *tries to remember*
Old 02-18-2013, 12:13 AM
oliviateddy205
Polar Bear
BABV Name: oliviateddy205

oliviateddy205 will become famous soon enough
 oliviateddy205 is offline Status: Offline

I just got the Pudsey and Blush bears, and yes they are retired. I was so lucky to have gotten a chance to get them though!
Old 02-18-2013, 12:15 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy

Thanks for posting, Olivia.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT