BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House > Disney!

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Pastel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: |-/

Pastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of light
 Pastel is offline Status: Offline

too much cuteness in one thread >.<
thanks for posting, duffy x3
Old 03-02-2013, 02:01 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

The power of Duffy and Shellie May >

No problemo ;O
Old 03-02-2013, 02:42 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

The Disney Store has a few new Duffy items online like different sized Duffys, and a St Patrick's Day costume and Mickey Mouse Club outfit for the 17" Duffy! There's also a plush Mickey Mouse dressed as a sailor holding a Duffy also dressed as a sailor. :)
Old 03-02-2013, 02:45 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold

Thank you, I saw this morning! The UK had the Sailor Mickey and Duffy first I got it in December <33 Oh yes, a Duffy friend of mine says his Mommy got him the St. Patricks day outfit for him.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:50 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Aww, so cute. :-)
Old 03-02-2013, 02:55 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Thank you, I saw this morning! The UK had the Sailor Mickey and Duffy first I got it in December <33 Oh yes, a Duffy friend of mine says his Mommy got him the St. Patricks day outfit for him.
Lucky, lol. Sailor Mickey and Duffy are so cute. xD
Old 03-02-2013, 03:13 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Ikr, I see they made the plush based off of the story cover. Very creative, a wonderful addition to my Mickey and Minnie plush collection; perhaps the most beautiful of all. It's hard to pick over my Sorcerer Mickey and my Princess Minnie xD
Old 03-07-2013, 11:06 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear

Does anyone happen to have this Duffy purse? I know it's 10" tall but I really want to know how deep the purse part actually is. I'm hoping it's at least big enough to fit an iTouch inside.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:58 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear

Click the image to open in full size.
These Duffy pins have just been released at Disneyland and Walt Disney World, they're so cute! I've never been interested in collecting pins before but I think I might try and collect these. :3
Old 03-16-2013, 10:08 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Thank you for posting these, Brittany :O The purse is deep enough to fit any apple device, except from an ipad or ipad mini, so you should be fine. I'll be getting it this summer, so if I'm wrong, I hope I'm not too late xD

I was looking at them on the Disney Parks Blog! They really are adorable, they had these Disney 2012 mystery pin collection, and one of which was a Duffy one. I got it in my first and last box, with Mickey too! As did my brother with the Aliens from Toy story. They're adorable, Duffy suits his beard xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
victoria