BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2013, 12:14 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

Who doesn't love a good ol' quiz?

Your favourite Disney characters?: Mulan, Mickey mouse, Donald Duck, Peter Pan,and Kida, Mushu xD

Favourite Disney princesses?: Mulan

Favourite Disney animals? Bambi ,Thumper, Mushu

Favourite Disney films?: Mulan, Peter pan, Lost city of Atlantis, Finding Nemo ( wait it is made by Disney right?), Tangled.

Favourite Disney channel show? Kim possible, Brandy and Mr.whiskers, Lilo and stich xD

Favourite Disney art (show picture)?: I dunno, I like most arts xD

Have you got any Disney merchandise? Name a few. The amount of bedding I have with Disney characters xD * got them quite a few years ago xD*

Favourite Disney park?: I actually never went to any * Where I used to live didn't have any as far as I know* I think we are going to one this summer though.

Favourite Disney game console game?: Don't have any.

Favourite Disney moment?: Mine matches Jayln's, when Mushu says " Alright that's it, Dishonor, Dishonor on your whole family, make a note of this. Dishonor on you, Dishonor on your cow" Hilarious. That and when she goes to the match-maker xD

Favourite Disney fact? Walt Disney was afraid of mice xD
Old 03-24-2013, 09:05 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Your favourite Disney characters? Snow White, Goofy, Flynn Rider, etc.

Favourite Disney princesses? Snow White, Cinderella, and Belle.

Favourite Disney animals? Thumper, *****, Baloo, Mulan, Mufasa, Nemo, The Chesire Cat, Emille, etc.

Favourite Disney films? Snow White, Bambi, Lady and the *****, Toy Story (1,2, & 3), The Lion King, Goofy Movie, Ratatouille,Mulan, etc.

Favourite Disney channel show? Austin & Ally (if you mean newer).

Favourite Disney art (show picture)? Not sure.

Have you got any Disney merchandise? Name a few. Almost all of the Winnie The Pooh characters, countless Toy Story things, 2 Simba stuffed animals, lots more.

Favourite Disney park? I've never been to one.

Favourite Disney game console game? I haven't played one. :c

Favourite Disney moment? When we got Toy Story 2 on VHS aha. (if you mean personal, if not then,) When they announced Toy Story 3.

Favourite Disney fact? Not sure.

Last edited by FishBowl; 03-24-2013 at 09:18 PM..
Old 03-24-2013, 09:14 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Ooh, I certainly love a good quiz : D

Your favourite Disney characters? Dory, Mulan, Mike and Sulley, the Cheshire Cat, Remy, Merida, Stitch, Mushu, Mrs. Potts, Flounder, Sebastian, Mickey, Vanellope von Schweetz, Elizabeth Swann, Jessie, Woody, the Little Green Men and that receptionist called Faye from Lemonade Mouth

Favourite Disney princesses? Mulan, Snow White, Belle

Favourite Disney animals? Dumbo, Hamm, Slinky, Rex, Dory (again), the White Rabbit, Thumper

Favourite Disney films? Too many to name :O including Wreck-It Ralph, Lion King, Toy Story 1, 2 and 3, Finding Nemo, Cars, Tangled, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Monsters Inc. and Up.

Favourite Disney channel show? Good Luck Charlie, Phineas and Ferb and Hannah Montana, WOWP and Suite Life on Deck when they aired (:

Favourite Disney art (show picture)? I've always liked the Epic Mickey artwork if that's what you mean (:

Have you got any Disney merchandise? Name a few. Wow... I have several Disney towels of Marie (the cat) and Mickey and friends, a few Mickey Mouse T-shirts, a postcard, a Winnie the Pooh duvet cover and pillow set, a Stitch and Little Green Men hot water bottle cover things, a Stitch cushion, Winnie the Pooh and Piglet cushions, Cars 2 and Vanellope cinema cups, a Minnie Mouse cap, some princess costumes, a First Visit to Disney World badge and the Epcot pin set of characters from different countries : D

Favourite Disney park? Epcot! And Magic Kingdom at Disney World of course

Favourite Disney game console game? I don't have any - actually I might have some on DS but I haven't played that in years.

Favourite Disney moment? When Dory meets Marlin and when Slinky says 'my back half's going to Baton Rouge' at the luggage sorting place, not sure why I always remember that one and basically most funny Toy Story ones.

Favourite Disney fact? 'Epcot' means 'Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow' and there are so many more I'm looking at now, wow.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:00 AM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

Your favourite Disney characters? Hmm...Do characters from the TV shows count? xD Or just the cartoons? If just the cartoons, Pluto, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Tinkerbell (at least I think she's from Disney. xD)

Favourite Disney princesses? Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White.

Favourite Disney animals? Simba, Mickey and all of his friends.

Favourite Disney films? Beauty and the Beast, Mary Poppins (I think this is Disney...and I hope it counts. xD)

Favourite Disney channel show? Good Luck Charlie, A lot of the older shows (Kim Possible, That's So Raven, Lizzie McQuire (spelling?), Weekends), Wingin' It...and that's all I can think of

Favourite Disney art (show picture)? As in fan art? I don't really look at much Disney fanart (since I prefer Japanese animes. xD)...but I do enjoy Tinkerbell fanarts.

Have you got any Disney merchandise? Name a few. Nope. Unless you count like 5 Tinkerbell posters...oh yeah, and a Tinkerbell lamp...and that's all I can think of.

Favourite Disney park? Never been to any...but I hear Disneyland and Universal Studios is pretty fun.

Favourite Disney game console game? There are games? (I don't play much video games...but I vaguely remember a DVD game that had something to do with Lion King...

Favourite Disney moment? All of Beauty and the Beast...well, mostly the stuff with Gaston. Man, he was funny. xD

Favourite Disney fact? Walt Disney was afraid of Mice. The first animated character created by Walt was a rabbit named Osweld (I think that's his name).
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
tagger girl