BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-26-2013, 01:25 AM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

I have always wanted them to retire the Tiered Tulle Skirt, because somehow I ended up with like fifty of those.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:24 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
And outfits that don't look weird on four-legged furry friends! All the dresses look weird -- they just stick straight out -- and jackets look like the sleeves are detached.
My chick and Hello Kitty find it beary difficult to wear long sleeved clothing, and my hello kitty can't wear hats. Bearville doesn't allow it. The glasses on my hello kitty look a little out of place.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:52 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

I agree with Anne and Anna.

I don't often get credits, and because I always get all 'whoopee' about them, I end up buying things that I sell five minutes later. Most of the things there don't suit the style of my character, or what I'm thinking of buying for my character. I agree with how everything has been there too long, and we need a new range of items in there. I can't stand when outfits have to be a particular colour, as the colour selected is either a colour I dislike or, again, a colour that doesn't suit my character. I've been hoping for some pastel coloured clothing recently as I'm trying out a fairy-kei theme, to no evail. Nothing goes with the flow of the style.
I was so happy about the Harajuku hugs panda hat that I got last week, that I'd wanted for ages, but I have nothing to go with it, an having problems with finding something that suits the sanrio 'kuromi' style.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT